Stupid Questions

Scottish_Player

I know there is a post about moderators on the go,but in the mean time when someone asks a stupid question would it be better not to relpy to it ?rather than give attention to it as it only keeps it at the top of the list, there is lots of questions that are in no way SA/SP related and iam strating to get fud up when i log on and work my way through all the crap just to find the real SA/SP questions and people who have real problems,i know i have relplyed to some of the questions so i too are guilty.I am not getting at anyone in particular here but it seems over the past few weeks things have just got silly :roll:

Scottish_Player

Chilling__Echo said:
wait, huh? mods on the go? don't understand... quote]

what i mean is that there is currently a post about getting moderators started for the forum,if thats what you mean?

Yossarian

We are the mods! we are the mods! *ahem*

What are these questions that have nothing to do with SP/A? Are they in the off topic forum? If not then, well maybe if we get mods they can be moved.

I don't want to talk about SP all the time. I like talking about other stuff. This sadly is one of my main forms of communication. It gets dull after a while talking about the same thing, over and over again.

Besides there's nothing like having a laugh to help unhappiness.

Scottish_Player

Yossarian iam not saying that we need to talk about SA/SP all the time but there is some realy crazy questions getting asked and its basicaly people just taking the piss and they are not here for the same reasons as you and i,apart from work this is the only place i realy get to talk to / communicate with people.

What i mean is what the fcuk has masterbation got to do with this forum,it has nothing to do with it and it certainley aint something i want to come on line and just have a casual chat about,this is one of many posts that i think was taking the piss and just pointless.