Sudden moment of happiness!!!

ShyBeliever

Have you ever felt this? It still happens to me. When you are under pressure and then suddently you are relieved from that pressure dont you feel that you can talk to anybody in anyplace? In that temporary moments I can feel like i was the happiest person in the world. I had one of these moments last year. At that time i had a real important college exam and was really affraid of failing it. I had all the sure that i would fail. But the exam ran perfectly and when I came out of the classroom I was so relieved and happy that suddently i became temporarily an outgoing and confident guy that was prepared to face all the dangers in the world. At that moment I began to talk to all ppl I knew or even to those I scarcely knew. There were no drugs, no alcohol, no meds. I was just there as a natural outgoing and happy guy. Unfortunately, the next day everything came to normal again. I think these moments give me a sort of hope because they tell me that I can change myself without any kind of external influence. If i could only get to this happy state whenever I wanted???

marki

I have that too,

Last week i also had something like that,
i use to hate msn (a chatting program) but last week i chatted with someone (i actually never dare to talk to) till 4 am in the morning! it was a very fun and spontanious conversation and i was full of energie, i felt really happy. He asked me if i had a few drinks , but that was not true!

it is really weird to have such moments..but im glad i have them

nighthawk

I know what you mean. I sometimes get that like just before dawn, if I stay up all night. I get very hopeful, and my fears seem so ridiculous and I just want to take on the world. But then the cold reality of SP/SA rises with the sun and life sucks again. And I try to sleep the day away. Kinda weird huh?

I guess im more of a sunset person :?

PEACE

Lost_Nomad

selfesteem boost. :) we usualy think so negitively about our selves that we cant feel so confidant until we get some thing like doing good on some thing. most of us get put down too much.

Yeh I get that fleeting moment of happiness sometimes, very rare though! its like all your troubles just suddenly disappear for some reason and a wave of relief spreads throughout your body... but then before you know it its gone again and your back to your normal self…never seems to lasts long prob less then 5mins for me. Imagine some people actually feel like this most of the time those happy-go-lucky types. Its like when first I wake up in the morning and I don’t yet have any of the preoccupying thoughts of the day running through my head and only the thoughts of my inner being are in my mind, I notice this sickness in my stomach which is the anxiety I have to cope with day in day out running in the background. Only when this feeling is gone is when I experiance one of those moments of happiness, last one I had was a couple of weeks ago I think. Good day

Nadine333

Yeah i know what you mean, there good days and bad days in my book, it was like me one day in work i had to walk around the whole building and hand out wage slips, I felt nervouse on edge and was blushing and sweating terribly and the very same week, grand national week, I went round the office selling the horses that were running and i was cool and confident laughing and joking with everyone. When I am feeling good and being confident, I say to myself hold on to this feeling your doing soo well and everyone likes you, but unfortunetely it slips away back in to my social nightmare. xx oh well xx glad i am not working now. Have any of you been sooooo stressed with work that........ Well what happend to me was, I came out of work, my desision, because i was considering crashing the car just so i could have some time off, now thats bad!!! any one else ever had feelings like this???

marki

i have that too,

especially when i cycle to school i just wish i'll get an accident with at least 6 months revalidation

Nadine333

its a crule world isnt it!!! The funny thing is I soooo wish I could work, im kinda resigned to fact that i cant at the moment. My partner bless him is working 3 jobs to keep us a float while im sat at home doing nothing, I really hate that, I have put up advertisment signs to do ironing from home but nobodys called and its not like it isnt cheap enough £7.50 per basket, and the really funny thing is that he feels like hes lucky to have me!! I would just like to say how much i love him and what a wonderful man he is!!!!!

Any ideas how i can earn some money give the poor lad a break

redlady

Hi shybeliever - i have experienced what you did a few times. The most notable was after a presentation i did in uni where i was not really confident of the outcome. Not only did i have to get up in front of everyone and present but the lecturer also asked me questions through it - ON THE SPOT ONES!!! 8O - But i did very well and answered all his questions and didn't go blank ONCE!!!!! I was so happy afterwards - i walked out of there on cloud nine. On my way back i encountered people that i knew, which always makes me nervous - but i just smiled and waved and greeted them and almost skipped along - it was nice.