Summer Sucked

Falling

the only days i went out were only saturday & SOMETIMES sunday afternoon. i really get depressed when someone say "i cant wait till Fall begin.. now i had enough of summer, i made everything i wanted". and also really hurts me hearing my parents telling me "are you going to stay a whole day in AGAIN?" when my friend and i go out it's not the first time that we start counting how many hours are left to go home. but it's is soooo much better than to make a weekend at home. a have a whole weekend at home... all my weekends were at home in june, it's amaze me when i remember that i make 4 weeks at home wile my friend were at work. i wonder which problems i have to face more in Fall, Last year i made ALL sundays afternoon home too. [sry for yelling too much but we all suffer from the same problem and is the most forum i feel understood]

how was ur summer by now?

4myself

I'm sorry to hear that falling!. I feel bad that your parents dont understand either by the sounds of it. It is winter over this side of the world so at least there is an excuse for not going out. Is there anything in the holidays that you did do and enjoyed?.

Falling

4myself said:
Is there anything in the holidays that you did do and enjoyed?.

really NOTHING. in April i thought that would be one of the best summer of my life, but when i have high expectations everything goes wrong. the only thing i'm always looking forward in summer is that we were going a group of 11 people in a ville for a week and we erased all plans this year.
also i didnt get a job, so i finisehd all days home. also to make things worse... my friend and i are trying to be in a new group and i was a big friend with a very dominant girl in the group so i thought that would had been easy to build relation-ships with the rest of the group but we no longer talk anymore. if i wont overcome my shynes fast i will continue living in this hell. :cry:

4myself

Oh no, that does sound rather sucky. and too bad about falling out with that girl. Heres hoping that things go better in the future and you get into that group (if you still want to that is?).

Falling

4myself said:
Oh no, that does sound rather sucky. and too bad about falling out with that girl. Heres hoping that things go better in the future and you get into that group (if you still want to that is?).

yes thats what i really want... making new friends so i wont depend on 1 person only. right now i'm feeling a bit better.

anyway leaving my probs aside, what about your summer guys/girls ?

PhantomPod

Aww, sorry to hear your Summer wasn't too great. It definitely sucks to have positive thinking and high expectations, then to find that it really wasn't as good or fun as you were anticipating. Hopefully next Summer truly will be better.

My own Summer wasn't too bad. I didn't go out every night or hang out with people, but I did have a Summer job that I loved. And my job really helped me be much more out going. I did do some fun things and hang out with some people on rare occasions, but mostly I just stayed in and did my own thing. I did a lot of things with my family though, which I like, cause really, I'd rather hang with my family and all my cousins instead of other kids.

I'm glad that the Summer's almost over now though. I'm really excited for the start of college this Fall and moving into my dorm. And I've been reading some shyness books and sites, preparing myself to go out and meet new people once I get to college. And I really think I'm going to try and be involved and join some clubs. So hopefully this school year will go well for me. 8)

raptorl44l

That's too bad about your summer. On the bright side: It's over, and now schools starting, so you'll have something to do. At least it was better than my summer. I was expecting a good summer (I was planning on being less shy, didn't happen, in fact it's gotten worse since late May or so) and got...nothing. Literally, I sat around, I went out maybe once every 1-2 weeks, usually to a relative's house. I tried to go outside, but I couldn't, not unless my cousin was with, then it was much easier. I actually have a job, delivering papers, once a week, 254 of them. It usually takes all morning for me to get going since I worry so much about it.

My summer has only made my shyness worse. I had actually gotten a slight fever on the first day of high school from worrying so much, that and going to the orientation showed my what being nervous really is. I have never been as nervous about anything as I was about those two things.

On the other side of things, I've had a lot of time to think, and I've come up with a few conclusions:
1) I never want a son, when I have kids I'd like a daughter named Hailie
2) I'm going to get a dog as soon as I can get a job (A real job)
3) Most importantly, I'm going to have to stop being so shy

Falling

raptorl44l said:
That's too bad about your summer. On the bright side: It's over, and now schools starting, so you'll have something to do.

oh please dont remind me!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

at least now it's over. i have to work hard about my shyness and my lack of communication skills not only for the next summer... but also for school that will start nex month :cry: . last year was a hell... it was the first school i attanded that i was lonely. and this year wouldn't be that much different... but who knows if it will happen a miracle this year on me :roll: