sunny/cloudy days?

elparanoic

Do you like the sunny days or cloudy days?
I am from Spain and here there's so many days sunny and I hate the sun;I fell zestful when it's rainning or foggy.

Horatio

likewise, thunderstorms are the best!!!

not that there are many sunny days this far south in NZ anyways... not sure why it is that I like rainy days... maybe its that not as many people are on the streets... or maybe that I dont feel like Im missing out on going to the beach with all the rest of the city... or maybe its that scientific explanation about the effect of falling raindrops on oxygen molecules I heard once

or maybe storms are just cool!!!

annie

I like sunny days, as long as it doesn't get too hot.
I am from Melbourne, Victoria so we could get a few seasons in a day.

Actually it has been warm here lately and even reached 27 today which is unusual as we are into a second month of autumn. Weird weather :wink:

annie

maggie

dark, stormy (especially if I'm in bed) foggy, cold, snowy. Hate sunny bright weather, brings too many people out and about :?

Chilling__Echo

ummm lately i'm liking the sun and walking to class in the rain sucks. plus straightening my hair is just a waste of time. fucking humid south

mistmephit

I have to say that I like Thunder Storms the best. I guess it's because I grew up in a very hot place and they brought relief from the heat. However these days I don't see them as much living in Melbourne, Victoria :( .