SUPPORT ME THRU THIS

missyv

OMG, I GOT A JOB! :eek: Please support me thru this so that I don't ruin this opportunity.

Okay, I don't know what I thought was going to happen when I went out there and interviewed for the position :?: But, I actually got the job. It's an awesome job Administrative Assistant with full state benefits. :lol:

I don't want to be my own worse enemy regarding the plantar HH. I have tried the Zinc, but since I'm usually in the house I don't know if it's really working or not. Guess I'm a little less sweaty on the feet. I'm still worried about the foot odor though. :(

I've also tried the soaking feet in tea bags, but haven't been persistent. I feel like this is my last chance to have any kind of success and make money for myself. I'm going to try my best not to be self-defeating.

I'd appreciate any feedback or motivation from any of who. I really need this job. I have a daughter in college and I need to be able to help her where I can.

I'm so scared. Guess I got about 2 more weeks b4 I start or they make me an offer as they are now working on my background check.

I gotta do this :) No backing out now :!:

blong

I have pretty bad plantar HH and what really works for me is iontophoresis. 30 min twice a week and i am 90-95 % dry. It also eliminates the foot odor for me. Talk to your doctor about getting an iontophoresis machine.

missyv

Thanks Blong

Thank you Blong.

Once I get the medical coverage in place and I'm able to actually see a doctor, I hope to get the tools I will need. Heard about the Ion. machine though, some people experience a lot of pain. I'm scared of pain. Last dermatologist told me i'd need to be trained to use it and just gave me some topical to apply.

fastball2929

blong, what ionto machine are you using?

I used the drionic before and I saw a slight (nothing major) reduction in sweating but I eventually stopped using it because of the excruciating pain; it was unbearable. I hope to give ionto a try again but hopefully not at the expense of pain and my skin (which it badly distorted after a treatment).

blong

The pain is very minimal, trust me. And after you have done it for about 2 weeks you wont feel a thing, you skin seems to get tougher i think. I do it on about 14 mAs and at that current it will feel like a buzz but no pain unless you have a cut, which can be easily fixed by putting vasoline on it.

I use the MD-1a and its ok, but not the best. The best seems to be the idromed 4. STAY AWAY from the drionic. I have heard nothing but complaints about it. If you are in the US I recommend getting the Fisher MD-1a and if you are in europe get the idromed. here is a useful site:

http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2595

With the dollar being so low its too expensive to get the idromed 4 for me in the US but i definately plan on getting it because i think it is the best.

hope this helps!

fastball2929

90-95% dry seems more than good enough for me; a little sweating is perfectly normal. I live in the US as well so the Idromed 4 is probably too expensive for me right now.

Where can I go to purchase the Fischer MD-1A? How much did it cost? How often do you use it and for how many minutes?