sweating to much on my face

msibiza

i sweat everywhere but oh my god my face is just getting so annoying. I was away on holidays twice this summer and i dreaded going over the amount of sweat my face has. It is so bad that i have to bring a baby towel with me or some sort of clothing just so i can wipe my face down and not make a scene about it. I thought it was to do with weight but i found out recently that a friend of mine is the same and she is tiny. Its so embarrassing :( i cant even put on makeup at all. Ive always been warm, my friends use to laugh at me when id know it was going to snow as that's the only time i get cold ? does anyone know why this is ? Id say this question has been answered a million times but if anyone did go through this before and has found the solution, but i dont want to go through surgery or put deo on my face ?

msibiza

thanks pinker, the lotion sounds good, fingers crossed it stops it :( its just taking my life over now at this stage

shazbar

Hi
Im a newbie and have severe facial sweating and sweating all over.
I was referred to a consultant and he has prescribed robinal. i try not to take it unless its really necessary and i have been told the hospital can stop perscribing it at any time as it is not licensed in the uk so im trying to make them last as long as possible.

shazbar

freak-or-unique

I've had an injection for something else which wasn't licensed in the UK for my particular condition, so I know it happens.

I've just found this http://www.endsweat.com/socialphobia.html

It's a pretty good website by the look of it.

I also suffer from HH all over - although my hair rarely ever dries and my face is always soaking. I always manage to draw attention to myself - I could win a gold medal for blushing.

shazbar

Hi Pinker
I was went to the guildford hospital.The consultant there told me that there are only a few consultants in the uk that could prescribe robinal. I was also told by the hospital that gp's can prescribe robinal, but my gp has refused to, so i am at the mercy of the hospital.

shazbar

yes

Facial HH

Has anybody tried Hydrosal Gel?

Does it work or could it be used with other med combinations.

I could use your comments.

thanks

I'm a guy

margiehope

shazbar said:
Hi
Im a newbie and have severe facial sweating and sweating all over.
I was referred to a consultant and he has prescribed robinal. i try not to take it unless its really necessary and i have been told the hospital can stop perscribing it at any time as it is not licensed in the uk so im trying to make them last as long as possible.

Hi Shazbar--glycopyrrolate has been the answer for my facial and scalp sweating.

With luck, you'll be able to continue on with your present presciption, but just to let you know, you can order Avert (Canadian brand name, same as robinul) through pharmacy.ca
The shipping charges might be high, but just thought I'd mention it so you won't feel so worried.

Does anyone know if Secure wipes are available in the UK? They are also glycopyrrolate, and work fairly well--just not for severe scalp perspiration.

Good luck!