Technique that has had dramatic results for me

DanielSteinemann

Dear forum members,

I wanted to share with you a technique that I think could be very promising and which has worked wonders for me. It is called Be Set Free Fast (BSFF) and directly addresses our subconscious without any negative side-effects. I had quite a strong relapse of OCD recently and tried this technique for the first time, which I had learned about through my recent interest in other, related therapies (independent of my OCD) and the effect was really miraculous - it has been nearly a week now and I have been literally completely OCD-free, my mind is totally at rest and flowing freely.

My OCD has primarily been obsessive thoughts (accompanying compulsions only really manifested when I was a child), and I had had the OCD pretty well under control until the recent relapse. But the relapse was debilitating for me (and emotionally very hard to bear since it brought back the terrible times of my late teens and early 20s).

I wanted to share this experience with BSFF with you since the result has been so dramatic and since I think this technique could have incredible potential for sufferers of OCD. There's quite a bit of information and resources on the internet.

Wishing you all well,

Daniel

zeke24

hey please dont endorse your cult products, that is nothing but a scam i researched it. i know you are just trying to feed off of peoples problems to make money so go fuck yorself. thanks

Infected_Malignity

zeke24 said:
hey please dont endorse your cult products, that is nothing but a scam i researched it. i know you are just trying to feed off of peoples problems to make money so go fuck yorself. thanks

Wait... he didn't try to drop a link so that might not be entirely true. However, the only cure for OCD is within YOU, and shouldn't require any of these cult/religious techniques. I've killed my OCD and so can everyone here. Experiment, experiment, experiment.

shield

Don't listen to this bullshit. CBT is the best way, we know these fads don't work. Anything easy doesn't work.