Tell me a little about your self.

black_mamba

blubs said:
My boyfriend calls my dog 'sausage maker' when he takes her out
How infantile is that! :lol:

Hehe! Aw no one could beat me in the infantile stakes, not even redlady. Although I'm 22 years old so in theory, a little closer to my childish years, I'm still a weird mix of serious ideas and idiotic behaviour.

Take my breakfast this morning for example: I had pizza followed by cake and ice-cream.

:D

sensitive

well, it s my time to talk about myself :p . Boundless wondering why our mates not replying, then it turned to redlady-Boundless conversation. as thoughtless said get a room u two :D .

anyway, i am an african-arab young man, multilingual. i was supposed to leave to the US when i graduated from high school in 2002 but couldn't :? , the US has had tough immigration policy after 9/11. then tried to go to London, neither worked. i have a sister in the US, she said i will try to bring u. actually i am not excited to go there, u know starting a new life. i will probably leave to Yemen next month to join college there.

my favourite colours are silver, white, black and blue :D . i love football (soccer) i like european teams (especially spanish and italian teams) but i like Brazil and Argentina as national teams.

redlady

black_mamba wrote:

Hehe! Aw no one could beat me in the infantile stakes, not even redlady.

First of all i know i said i was gonna shut it but i just had to respond.
Alright i was going to issue a challenge to the one and only fabulous black_mamba but after reading the following breckie menu.....

Take my breakfast this morning for example: I had pizza followed by cake and ice-cream.

i fear i have met my match - oh damn this sluggish metabolism and somewhat sensible eating plan i subscribe too - you have just lost me the infantile title crown. Oh but watch out for next years one cause i am going to brush up on my tantrum throwing and sooking and cartoon watching - then your going down missy.

black_mamba

LooooooooL! :lol:

*wears crown with pride*

You know you're in luck, the official annual international infantile champshionships (the AIICs) are taking place today. The heats compromise of various childish activites such as: burping, snot throwing, farting, cartoon watching, tantrum throwing, ice cream eating, finger painting and dressing up.

All competitors will be individually screened for sugar consumption as high blood-sugar levels can help increase performance. Tut tut.

See you at the bogey flicking arena redlady!

redlady

" AIIC's" :lol: LOVE IT!

Oooh i have a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe and am a cartoon and burping aficionado - so you are in for some stiff and quite icky competition Miss mamba. I'll see you there - i'll be the one covered in chocolate ice cream wearing a bib.

Boundless

redlady said:
" AIIC's" :lol: LOVE IT!

Oooh i have a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe and am a cartoon and burping aficionado - so you are in for some stiff and quite icky competition Miss mamba. I'll see you there - i'll be the one covered in chocolate ice cream wearing a bib.

Covered in choc ice cream eh! *drools* i'll be there :twisted: