Tell me a little about your self.

Boundless

redlady said:
Mmmmm... has hand to chin as she thinks - Okay my lad what did you have in mind? And remember i am not made of money - really i'm not - what those lawyers over there are all ...um..ah.. legal aid - did i say 'high priced' i meant legal aid - laughs nervously.

Right,what do i want...hmmm,right when ever some 1 raises a bad point against me you must dive in and defend me! :lol:

And im sure your 'legal aids' will find that fair :roll:

redlady

You drive a hard bargain but i will most assuradly comply - just raise the alert and i will come charging to your rescue - with 'legal aids' in tow. :D

redlady

YOU WANT ME TO SIGN SOMETHING. Lawyers get over here RIGHT NOW! - well okay that seems to be in order. I'll just sign here and here oh and over there and it's done. Goodness and all over 4 bags of candy floss. That's it to hell with candy floss - i've just switched my adult tastes to everlastinggobstoppers - the candyman aint got nothing on willy wonka anyway.

Boundless

redlady said:
YOU WANT ME TO SIGN SOMETHING. Lawyers get over here RIGHT NOW! - well okay that seems to be in order. I'll just sign here and here oh and over there and it's done. Goodness and all over 4 bags of candy floss. That's it to hell with candy floss - i've just switched my adult tastes to everlastinggobstoppers - the candyman aint got nothing on willy wonka anyway.

Dont you mean "legal aids" :roll:

Also ill have 1 of those gob stoppers whilst your at it :p

redlady

Ah yeah 'legal aids' that's what i meant - you kind of caught me off guard there - not that i have to have my guard up over anything *cough* - that's it 'legal aids' find who ever that is that is always coughing around me like that and sue them please - RIGHT NOW thankyou.

redlady

Ooops i forgot to give you a gostopper - here you go - NO WAIT that's how all this started in the first place, would it be incredibly rude if i said -"HELL NO!" only from a legal standpoint you understand.

redlady

oh did i offend thee - i am sorry okay lets start over from the beginning - "Hi my name is redlady but you can call me red and i like the colour purple, the colour that is not the movie - great drama but too sad - oh you don't say your fav colour is purple too well i think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship". Better. :D

redlady

Okay that's enough out of me - i will work behind the scenes from now on - i will manage the marketing and promotion to attract more people.
Whispers - "oh by the way is 8pm a good time for you."

Boundless

Yea ok sounds good
Everyone has a better chance if we stop spamming
See it all works out in the end

8more pages and we stop? lol

Iwould like to get to know all of the people on here
So post please people!

Or ill feel like no 1 likes me :(
k i'll stop now :x

Chilling__Echo

i'm 19, sophmore in college. i love cats, van gogh, dali, art, music by incubus and others, i volunteer at a cat shelter, i love to shop at thrift stores, i love foreign films, i wear black glasses and have two tattoos and 8 piercings all on me ears that i'm going to add to. i'm a psychology major and hope to go to grad school one day.

ta da!

4myself

Went out to breakfast with my parents this morning, I discovered I like French toast, I like it even more when someone else pays for it lol :D

Chilling__Echo

one on my back and one on my foot. i wanna know where grumblina keeps all hers, how many did you say you had grumb??

and i just have 4 in each going up from the lobe. i dont' have a pic of them but maybe i can make one, i did have a cartilage but it never healed so i need to get it re-done. i love them - it took me until i was 17 just to get the first pair done and i did the rest myself. it's addicting and i'm broke haha. i don't really care what others think about them but most of the time they're covered by my hair