Tell us who you REALLY are!?

mixedupgirl

If you were in a band, what would your band name be? Sassylicious
What would your last meal be? Hmm probably a tapas...A bit of everything sounds good to me.
If reincarnation is real, what kind of animal/insect would you come back as? A monkey so I can swing in the trees all day havin fun, have some monkey sex. And if I come in to contact with a friendly human with an electronic device, just for fun I would reveal by typing on it my reincarnation (assuming I retain this knowledge)
Which celebrity would you like to switch places with for a month, and why? Oprah....Everyone loves her, she always knows what to say, she helps people to feel better, she's happy, she has a great life...mainly the love sent her way.
Do you believe we've been visited by aliens? From outer space, not foreign countries. Like I've said to my partner for the last 12 years...I want proof...Ant and Dec's Alien Autopsy is not proof
If you could jump into a movie and live in that reality, which? Ahh too much choice...my mood right now... Dirty dancing :)
If you could choose how you died, how would you go out? Peacefully in bed with no regrets
Which cartoon character most closely resembles your personality? None that I can think of....
Write a pick-up line someone could use on you that would work: Hi, I just had to come over and speak to you there is something about you I am instantly drawn to.....
If you could have chosen your own birth name, what would you have named yourself? I don't mind my name as it is...

Last edited:

kaycee09

If you were in a band, what would your band name be? Virtual Mud

What would your last meal be? Chicken Alfredo Lasagna and Coconut Cream Pie

If reincarnation is real, what kind of animal/insect would you come back as? A Tardigrade

Which celebrity would you like to switch places with for a month, and why? I wouldn't. Being famous would be a nightmare.

Do you believe we've been visited by aliens? From outer space, not foreign countries. Yes. Not so much greys, but alien bacterium, totally.

If you could jump into a movie and live in that reality, which? Harry Potter; with the proviso that I am NOT a muggle or a squib.

If you could choose how you died, how would you go out? Hacking and Slashing in a Zombie Apocalypse last stand.

Which cartoon character most closely resembles your personality? Mandy; The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Write a pick-up line someone could use on you that would work: Hey baby,are you wearing an amulet of protection, because I'm critically missing you.

If you could have chosen your own birth name, what would you have named yourself? October.

chibiXphantom

If you were in a band, what would your band name be? - Hollow Unicorn, or maybe Mark of Cain
What would your last meal be? - chinese food and a cup of jasmine tea with lemon
If reincarnation is real, what kind of animal/insect would you come back as? - red panda
Which celebrity would you like to switch places with for a month, and why? - hmm not sure. i dont care much about celebrities
Do you believe we've been visited by aliens? From outer space, not foreign countries. - it's possible, but i dont think it's the little green men and abduction stuff that you hear about.
If you could jump into a movie and live in that reality, which? - pokemon. what other option would i possibly want?
If you could choose how you died, how would you go out? - carbon monoxide poisoning while asleep.
Which cartoon character most closely resembles your personality? - fluttershy from mlp, though sometimes mandy from the grim adventures of billy and mandy. i have a weird personality
Write a pick-up line someone could use on you that would work - pick up lines are lame. just talk to people like a human being and say hi.
If you could have chosen your own birth name, what would you have named yourself? - also not sure. im ok with my name now

Last edited:

fate12321

I'm bored, so I made up this list. Be as deep or silly as you want!

If you were in a band, what would your band name be?
What would your last meal be?
If reincarnation is real, what kind of animal/insect would you come back as?
Which celebrity would you like to switch places with for a month, and why?
Do you believe we've been visited by aliens? From outer space, not foreign countries.
If you could jump into a movie and live in that reality, which?
If you could choose how you died, how would you go out?
Which cartoon character most closely resembles your personality?
Write a pick-up line someone could use on you that would work:
If you could have chosen your own birth name, what would you have named yourself?

1) Fanlamp.
2) Pizza, fried chicken, twinkies, soda, ice cream. Basically anything that would end up killing me of a heart attack from the amount of saturated fat, sodium and all that bad stuff.
3) I would like to become a dodo bird. They're extinct. so basically I would never reincarnate depending on the timeline I'm in.
4) not sure. I don't really follow celebrities. If i were to choose, probably any rich successful rapper.
5)Probably
6)star wars
7)Saving a life.
8)n/a
9)n/a
10)n/a