terrible guilt

mfs

i have been on prozac for about 7 months for ocd and in therapy... i have bben getting better (less time thinking im going to be a murderer, serial killer,evn pedo) I am 19 anf fantasize about girls my age 95 percent of the time. I used to think i would be a pedophile but i really am not sexually attracted to children. However a few months back i had an issue: i was really horny/aroused and went on a chat website and started talking with a girl... she was talking dirty to me and i talked dirty back we exchanged numbers... she then sent me a picture in a bikini and it made me even more sexually excited... however she told me she was 13... when she told me i knew that she was too young but since i was really aroused i *******ated to her anyway.... needless to say i felt super guilty about it and havent done anything like that again (or evn talked to her)... but last night i was horny again and had an urge to talk dirty with her again... i didnt and felt guilty about thinking about it... she is a young teen i'm an older teen... she was really dirty and she really didn't seem "innocent" at all.... but yet this obviously made my fear of being a pervert come back again! i know 13 is still too young for sexual chats (so im not delusional or anything) but is this normal? does it make me a perv?

laure15

Please don't do it again. That "13 years old girl" could be an undercover cop. You could go to jail if you got caught.

mfs

I have watched to catch a predator but I'm not attracted to children and I only got horny cause she sent a flirty pic but I get your point

surewhynot

Seems like you fully know the answers to your own questions. You understand that it is wrong, which is great. Having urges is totally okay, you just have to control them. It's not your fault if a young woman excites you, just make sure to not do anything morally wrong. Good luck and keep in mind that this doesn't make you a bad person :)

mfs

thank you i mean but do you think its normal to find and be aroused by a 13 year old girl as long as you act morally?

dottie

mods, can you take a look at this guy's posting history? he's either a troll or a pedo.

mfs

Thanks for the support, but i dont think its right for that other user to call me a troll or pedo... it shows a serious lack of knowledge about ocd

dottie

sorry, but the delivery was what made it trollish... a handful of posts on a hot-button topic, all the same only worded slightly differently. if you are legit, my apologies.

razzle dazzle rose

Seems like this has escalated. You are telling your therapist about all this, right? Keep up with the therapy. And avoid contact with young teenage girls. Though this may very well not have been a 13 year old girl. Could just be a 40 year man doing it for kicks. There is always that possibility.
I have watched to catch a predator but I'm not attracted to children and I only got horny cause she sent a flirty pic but I get your point

That makes it sound like you don't take responsibility for the interaction. You are the adult in this situation, not the "13 year old", and therefore you are responsible for what takes place. Just don't put yourself in that position. Seems like it just tears you up even more inside.