Terrified of MEN!

lyricalliaisons

Remus said:
Remus said:
Horatio said:
Me thinks fear of the opposite sex is common for people with SP

Most of my SA women freinds fear other women.

Maybe I should explain more:

They feel threatened by other women because of bitchy bullying they suffered in the past from other women. Most of my Female SA freinds find it easier to be freinds with men because of this, men dont tend to have 'bitchy' issues with each other or women.

I agree with that. I'm a woman & feel very uncomfortable around other women. I feel like they're judging me & thinking negatively about me. I've also gotten "looks" from then & heard snickers & such, along with nasty comments. I feel much more comfortable around men because they seem so much less judgmental.
The thing is, even though I'm terrified of women, I'm also attracted to women. I think part of my fear of women actually comes from that.

Walk

lyricalliaisons said:
Remus said:
Remus said:
Horatio said:
Me thinks fear of the opposite sex is common for people with SP

Most of my SA women freinds fear other women.

Maybe I should explain more:

They feel threatened by other women because of bitchy bullying they suffered in the past from other women. Most of my Female SA freinds find it easier to be freinds with men because of this, men dont tend to have 'bitchy' issues with each other or women.

I agree with that. I'm a woman & feel very uncomfortable around other women. I feel like they're judging me & thinking negatively about me. I've also gotten "looks" from then & heard snickers & such, along with nasty comments. I feel much more comfortable around men because they seem so much less judgmental.
The thing is, even though I'm terrified of women, I'm also attracted to women. I think part of my fear of women actually comes from that.

Don't take this in a bad way, but have you tried talking to bisexual or lesbian women? I'm sure they're used to negative judgement throughout their life, so HOPEFULLY they will easier to get along with.