Thanksgiving

Sammie_Kay

Ugh I HATE the holidays! mostly cause I know its a time when everyone is supposed to be together with there familys and friends and well im not, im just sitting alone by myself. I wish I could have a big party and hang out with everyone that I love but it just isnt gonna happen. I know one day I can make it happen but it feels like it will never be.

But i do wanna say I am thankful for finding this place and thankful for having all of you guys to talk to when im blah and need someone to talk to. so Thank you !!

Feathers

Yeah, holidays can be annoying/difficult!!

Just know that you CAN make it happen indeed!! :)

And YAY for finding us!!

Yes We Can

Ugh I HATE the holidays! mostly cause I know its a time when everyone is supposed to be together with there familys and friends and well im not, im just sitting alone by myself. I wish I could have a big party and hang out with everyone that I love but it just isnt gonna happen. I know one day I can make it happen but it feels like it will never be.

But i do wanna say I am thankful for finding this place and thankful for having all of you guys to talk to when im blah and need someone to talk to. so Thank you !!

You're welcome, we're glad to have you here. I can remember spending 2 Thanksgivings in a row by myself. The first one I knew would be like that and I was o.k. with it, but the following year I ended up spending Thanksgiving all by myself, and I really hadn't planned it that way. To top it off, one of my buddies had died just a few days prior. Needless to say it wasn't one of my better Thanksgivings, yet I was still thankful for all the blessings I had received. I must admit though, during my childhood I had a lot of great Thanksgivings with family and friends. I am so grateful for all of those memories, they truly are a blessing.