The 24 hour challenge

SilentBird

Be kind to yourself.

Try not to put yourself down.

If you say something that is harmful to yourself, acknowledge it and let it go.

If you think something that is harmful to yourself, acknowledge it and let it go.

You're alright.

I don't know you but if you harm yourself, you are better than that.

MikeyC

I can do all these things in a 24 hour period no problem when I'm feeling good. It's continuing it for 24 days, 24 weeks, 24 months, 24 years, where it becomes a problem. ::(:

MsBuzzkillington

I like this idea a lot, good post, SilentBird.

Things will be hard, yes. It is going to be a struggle yes. But things are possible. It may only last 24 hours this time, but maybe next time it will be 36 hours and then 48. You just have to keep fighting. We have managed to convince ourselves of the negative thoughts, why can't we learn to convince ourselves of the positive ones?

SilentBird

I like this idea a lot, good post, SilentBird.

Things will be hard, yes. It is going to be a struggle yes. But things are possible. It may only last 24 hours this time, but maybe next time it will be 36 hours and then 48. You just have to keep fighting. We have managed to convince ourselves of the negative thoughts, why can't we learn to convince ourselves of the positive ones?

Thanks, and yes. I see so many "positive ones" in this site, so much sensitivity, insight, talent and courage. It's inspirational. It's really sad that people don't see it. See it, in others, in yourself.

chibiXphantom

challenge-accepted.png

for now

mindflux

The last 2 days I felt good, now it`s only a matter of time before I sink back into a depressed state for a while.

It`s a cycle for me.