the FRIEND takes the cake?

Kanon

Does anyone have a friend or a close person in their life that everyone you work so hard to meet ends up liking this person better after you introduce them, or after they somehow meet?

It's not like my friend does it on purpose at all, and i don't think he is even aware of it, but everyone from co-workers to a girl that i particularly liked that took all of the courage i had to even get to know them, end up asking about him, talking about him, and just liking him better.

xSleepy

aww im sorry to hear that. thats never really happend to me cause i dont introduce anyone to anyone else i know cause i dont really know anyone.
but this one time in school i met this girl who was kinda shy like me, so i started to talk to her. and then she met my really outgoing talkative friend and she basically jsut started to ignore me. that wasnt very nice!

but yea, that must not be a very good feeling to have your friend "outfriend" you i guess. thats probably not the right word to use or whatver but im not good with words
: \

Kanon

thanks for your reply. ^^
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. its just kind of disappointing for things to end up like that when you try your hardest to actually be social and make friends, yanno. Lol.

bletch

This happened to me one time. A roommate of mine. I introduced him to bunch of my friends, including a girl I had a thing for, and they all started to hang out with him every weekend without inviting me. I wasn't even really friends with him, he just stole my friends. Over time the jealously really got to me and made me become very bitter, I started to react with hostility to anyone that talked to him or knew him. This was not good because it probably drove away a few of my friends. anyway he wound up moving out pretty quickly.

no1

Banned
bletch said:
This happened to me one time. A roommate of mine. I introduced him to bunch of my friends, including a girl I had a thing for, and they all started to hang out with him every weekend without inviting me. I wasn't even really friends with him, he just stole my friends. Over time the jealously really got to me and made me become very bitter, I started to react with hostility to anyone that talked to him or knew him. This was not good because it probably drove away a few of my friends. anyway he wound up moving out pretty quickly.

damn that sucks man. well for me, it would drive me to the point of suicide or something. It really is all too common in my life.