The noisy brain

Thelostone

Jesus christ don't get me started. My brain hates me. has turned against me. SO many thoughts, the most thoughts alive scattered around bouncing back and forth like a ****ing ping pong tournament in my head.

petrified eyes

When I'm idle, my mind wanders. I think of everything from embarrassing moments, things people said, songs, and things I have to do, to city/regional planning, architecture, politics, and science.

When I'm doing something, I think only about the task at hand. I think of multiple ways of doing it, the possible outcomes, risk/benefit, resources needed, possible errors, what people are going to think of it, etc. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

When I'm multitasking, I can equally divide my attention amongst the various tasks. I can watch t.v., listen to music, browse the internet, eat, and carry on a conversation all at the same time and still describe in detail what is going on with any of the tasks.

My mind is always "noisy", it's just that the "noise" changes depending on what I'm doing. I always put way too much thought into everything, even when doing nothing.