The Rejection Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

me4me

lol, everyone that listens to psy is doing drugs? why cause its a crazy form of music thats all wacky and shit? its in a sense a modern form of jazz, if you really think about it. what the hell, listening to music is wasting life????
sorry just had to address that. well every1 has there own views....hey JBrown hope you feel better.

it doesnt really matter to me personally if maryJ is legalized or not.
before, i loved to toke, but i have realized that it increased my SA so I dont smoke anymore. doesnt really matter to me.....U?

Last edited:

SickJoke

I got a pm from you and Iam not gonna read it, Iam gona get an anxiety attack, if you mean it as a joke or not, it gets to me.... it's weird, I knew beforehand it's just a game but once I read the comment it jus got me, I guess memories of rejection where playing in my subconscious mind... Iam gona read it tomorrow, Iam not ready for it today, I feel to weak.... This might sound weird but Iam not joking.

Sorry to be annoying and posting this offtopic crap

All I said in the PM was I wanted you to read this thread before you left, because I wanted you to see that I was just joking and playing the game.

You're feeling all of that just because some guy made a joke on a forum, just imagine how bad it would feel if someone said that to your face and actually meant it.

So I hope you'll realize that my opinion of you doesn't matter (the truth is I respect you and your posts often have great advice). The purpose of this game is to feel some rejection (even if the rejection is fake) and still be OK afterward.

Now I'm having second thoughts about this thread...

SickJoke

it doesnt really matter to me personally if maryJ is legalized or not.
before, i loved to toke, but i have realized that it increased my SA so I dont smoke anymore. doesnt really matter to me.....U?

Wow yeah same thing happened to me. I used to smoke daily and I would get really anxious, but I looked forward to the comedown, when the high wore off, I would be totally relaxed. Nowadays I don't smoke or even drink, but I have a lot of friends who feel strongly that cannabis should be legal, and I mostly agree with their arguments.

me4me

ya i dont drink either....it is cool and all when im drunk but after it i feel like shit...
allll my friends think it should be legalized, i guess i also agree with them. its not a dangerous drug or anything, jsut like cigs

j_brown2

Banned
I eat some fruit and feel better,i don't know, I felt Iam ready for a fake rejection, but once I read the annoying part it didn't matter if it was a joke or not, it felt so real.

Imagine in real life? Everytime I go past humans I look like something is eating me up on the inside, if someone laughed at me in that moment, I won't make it through alive.

Well I guess I found out why my SA is so strong

On topic yea I used to smoke weed too and listen to techno - that's how my SA developed... I don't blame it to be the reason though, it's the way my parents raised me I strongly believe. If I were emotionaly stable I would handle it better

SickJoke

excellent thread.

nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Thanks! OK then I'll start it off again, someone painfully reject me :D

Who here used to watch professional wrestling as a kid? I have a buddy who still watches it, and he convinced me to fly out to Texas with him for Wrestlemania next month.

saen

WTF? Why was my and J_brown2's post deleted? Not like I entered this thread expecting a positive response:mad:. It's not like someone really knows who I am in real life on this site anyway. To start matters up again, I'll call J_brown a p*ssy for not sending his response to my PM. Cowardly p*ssy! Hiding your response, coward! Creep. Faker. You Joke! And you can't spell properly, dumb-ass. (ok, I think posts should only be deleted if the swear words aren't slightly filtered with "*" If J_brown did lose the plot with curse words, I understand. If not, I don't think his post should of been deleted)

Thanks! OK then I'll start it off again, someone painfully reject me :D

Who here used to watch professional wrestling as a kid? I have a buddy who still watches it, and he convinced me to fly out to Texas with him for Wrestlemania next month.

Ha, you stupid butt-hole - you like watching greased up men touching each other, what a god damn loser you must be. I'm guessing you're a little turd/fa*got in real life, just aspiring to be like big, masculine, sweaty men. What a "sickJoke" you must be. You disgust me! Loser.

I really enjoy playing guitar as it is a way to express myself.

Last edited:

Kamen

lol, everyone that listens to psy is doing drugs? why cause its a crazy form of music thats all wacky and shit? its in a sense a modern form of jazz, if you really think about it. what the hell, listening to music is wasting life????

What?! Bugger off, that's the most ridiculous sentence about jazz I've ever read. :D Enlighten yourself by reading something about the elements of this form of music.

Leave these stupid topics behind and say something about the effects of cheese on ravens.

j_brown2

Banned
WTF? Why was my and J_brown2's post deleted? Not like I entered this thread expecting a positive response:mad:. It's not like someone really knows who I am in real life on this site anyway. To start matters up again, I'll call J_brown a p*ssy for not sending his response to my PM. Cowardly p*ssy! Hiding your response, coward! Creep. Faker. You Joke! And you can't spell properly, dumb-ass. (ok, I think posts should only be deleted if the swear words aren't slightly filtered with "*" If J_brown did lose the plot with curse words, I understand. If not, I don't think his post should of been deleted)

Pussy, stop complaining

Send you a pm? I don't do that pussy shit... PM's are for pussies.

Lose my plot? Haha how could I get affected beein called a pussy by a pussy, Iam being real, your the fake coward who's hiding

Sean? What kind of gay name is that... Been raised by two fathers huh? What made you bee such a pussy sean? I guess your 2 fathers didn't like to get, they just liked to give and you were the solution to their dilema

Last edited:

saen

What?! Bugger off, that's the most ridiculous sentence about jazz I've ever read. :D Enlighten yourself by reading something about the elements of this form of music.

Leave these stupid topics behind and say something about the effects of cheese on ravens.

Oh shut up you self-centered arrogant prick - WTF do you know about enlightenment or being enlightened? Stop post this sh*t here when you don't know WTF you're talking about, you uneducated turd. Jackass.

Send you a pm? I don't do that pussy shit... PM's are for pussies.

Lose my plot? Haha how could I get affected beein called a pussy by a pussy, Iam being real, your the fake coward who's hiding

Sean? What kind of gay name is that... Been raised by two fathers hah?

Aren't you hardcore, Mr "I don't send PM's" guy - what a joke you are:rolleyes:. You make no sense what so ever - are you retarded or something. Man, you you're such a douche.

Topic: I like South-Africa because of it's cultural diversity - sometimes a very interesting place.

*A note to Sickjoke: I think this thread was a great idea, as it is personally allowing me to tolerate criticism without getting overly anxious. Great idea.

Last edited:

j_brown2

Banned
Oh shut up you self-centered arrogant prick - WTF do you know about enlightenment or being enlightened? Stop post this sh*t here when you don't know WTF you're talking about, you uneducated turd. Jackass.

Aren't you hardcore, Mr "I don't send PM's" guy - what a joke you are:rolleyes:. You make no sense what so ever - are you retarded or something. Man, you you're such a douche.

Oh the truth came out.... Sean is a jealous guy, who wants to be hardcore, poor sean Iam gona make you a crown out of paper and write Iam hardcore on it and send it to you, hope that will make you feel better

me4me

why read when i can listen?
my dad is a professional jazz musician, i have been around it all my life.
okay maybe i did not explain my self that well in my prior post...im not saying that they are the same...im just saying they are similar in the sense that they have a free flow and creativity to them...lots of improve....

SickJoke

Hahaha well it looks like this just turned into a flame fest and people taking things personally and not following the structure of the game, so maybe we should just let this thread die now. :D

SickJoke

Your calling everyone a pussy... is it coz you want everyone to be a pussy so you don't feel so alone haha

Yeah see what I mean, you're not even playing the game, just flaming :D so let's just let this thread die cause it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.