these are the sucky times

veryshy

When everyone else is having a great time with the ones they love and your just alone and empty....

Boundless

Today has been bad for me,feeling very depressed,couldnt eat my christmas meal,tried to spice the day up with a drink but didnt work at all :( ah well never mind.

Remus

Staff member
well its been a ballsy day today :p

my mate was gonna come round but has split up with her BF and is sorting that out, she'll be coming tomoz instead, my daughter spent the night and left this morning and we had lots of giggles on christmas eve :lol:

I gave my other mate some money to get back to her family yesterday in Morcombe and said "its your present from me", as she was going to spend time with her BF in Wales but foolishly he sent train fare through the post (in cash) duhhh :p and I think the posty nicked it

I couldnt afford the wales fare but atleast she is with family :)

a few family members have either phoned or popped round today too

Remus

Staff member
oh yeah

I got paid £400 yesterday for a PC system I built for someone, got three jobs on next week too!

I'm getting my shit together at long last!

(been 5 years)

So yeah people, sometimes you are in a shit shit SHIT place! but things can get better, all I've had is optimism to cling too, as nowt else has come together, I think its a case of feeling positive when everything is negative maybe, I've never given up hope that one day things will improve, for the time being they have and I'm enjoying it, it might not last but atleast I have the moment :D

Scottish_Player

veryshy said:
When everyone else is having a great time with the ones they love and your just alone and empty....

"In 5 Years these be the good old days"

Thats a line from a song i love called Good Old Days by Ziggy Marley (Bob Marley's son) It kind of makes sense cause when i think back 5 years ago and how much better i had life and now iam complaining but in 5 years time i will prob do the same thing, think about how they where the good old days :D

So even although you think its bad now its not that bad really when you will be thinking back in 5 years time

Bob Marley and Ziggy Marley realy pic me up when i listen to their music cause its all so positive especialy his son Ziggy, sorry if iam taking this off topic :p

veryshy

good god I hope in 5 years Im not looking back on this thinking what a good time it was... :?

Remus

Staff member
veryshy said:
good god I hope in 5 years Im not looking back on this thinking what a good time it was... :?

nah

I was saying after five shite years, things "feel" better