Things that piss you off...

HeavyRain

-Getting sick on a vacation
-Being constantly ignored/misunderstood
-Feeling angry & not knowing why
-Not being able to raise my voice at the right time
-Myself when I'm acting like someone else

[A real life occurrence, nothing internet related.]
One thing that is really pissing me off at the moment is some people who rant and whine about their shallow troubles. Ask for your advice. Listen to it, tell you they found help in it. Just to find out two weeks later they have disregarded EVERYTHING you said to them.

To make it worse, they bitch and whine about the exact same subject they presented last time, to once again appeal for the exact same advice, which they again have no intention of doing anything with. And they do it over, and over, and over! >x<

And it's not even something big, for crying out loud. But of course, it doesn't stop them from acting like it's the end of the darned world. Obstructing my problems as well..

I hate it when people appeal to your generosity and helping nature, and then just use you as a vocal damn punching bag. >:[

..Whew. Okay, I'm calm again. C:

emerald_star733

1. people who abuse animals
2.oil spills
3. people who only care about money over the environment
4.people who judge everyone else but think they are somehow perfect!
5. summer
6.most people
7.lack of sleep
8. my inability to snap out of my bad moods when i am in one

One thing I've realized thanks to this thread: I'm one aaaanngry person. ::eek::

Anyway, here's another one.

I can't stand it when people ask me how I'm doing, then after I've opened up to them, they totally dismiss me by saying something conclusive about the issue because ''something better'' has popped up.

I mean, what the heck? Is my life just filler entertainments for you? Geez. :C

Regular people can be real jerks sometimes..

Shy_Gurl2007

Oh, this will be fun! I have a mixture of people and things. Sorry, if I offend anyone...

Lil Wayne
Miley Cyrus
Paris Hilton
Jon and Kate Gosselin
George Bush
Dick Cheny
Bill O Riley
Sarah Palin

Racism, kids, old people, call centers, unemployment, college, Walmart, Kmart, driving, socializing, facebook, FOX News, gangsta rap, awkward social moments/blunders ect. I better stop :p

Last edited:
Oh, this will be fun! I have a mixture of people and things. Sorry, if I offend anyone...

Lil Wayne
Miley Cyrus
Paris Hilton
Jon Gosselin
George Bush
Dick Cheny
Bill O Riley
Sarah Palin

Racism, kids, old people, call centers, unemployment, college, Walmart, Kmart, driving, socializing, facebook, FOX News, gangsta rap, awkward social moments/blunders ect. I better stop :p

Looks like a list of mine. :)

EDIT: I love kids.

Last edited:

boosh

I know, right? Have you seen the site too? Geez, confidence is one thing, being a arrogant jerk is a complete other.
i'm pretty sure it's a scam, i've seen people write about on some other site how the book is a load of nonsense and didn't help at all

Felgen

i'm pretty sure it's a scam, i've seen people write about on some other site how the book is a load of nonsense and didn't help at all

The stuff is probably bullsh!t, but I don't think the webmaster of Social Phobia World decides what ads should be used on this site. My guess is that the author of the book has rich parents, went to a pricey school and probably got his job with frequent promotions because of who he was (and because he sucks up to his boss).

Last edited:

EasySkankin

Social anxiety... and greedy people who I believe cause all the problems of society... but then again people as a whole are responsible for their own suffering... so I suppose I hate people... which would mean I hate myself? NO lol....

Anyway, social anxiety sucks :rolleyes: