Things to do if you have no friends

goldenholds

Play guitar & piano, singing, reading, weight lifting, cooking, driving, watch tv/movies, handy man stuff, gardening, riding bike, shopping.

I have only recently been able to ride bike, garden and shop to any regular degree because you have to be able to do it in public view and I wasn't good with that. I like riding bike because you can ride fast enough that you can pass people quickly without having to interact. And I only like shopping in large stores that I am familiar with as I find it easier if you can get lost in the crowd. Kind of ironic really, that a crowd of people can be helpful. Where I lived before I did not have a garden, but I enjoy that very much now that I do have some outdoor space. There is a whole host of things that I would like to do, but I'll tackle them one at a time when I am ready and able. You can't do everything at once anyway.

Damaged

I was thinking about learning a language while being stuck indoors so much, i think im probably going to go with Japanese =)

DeathMetal

When I'm not at work I'm on my computer, working out, playing guitar, or playing video games. That is pretty much my life right there.

Scooter

I spend a lot of time studying, otherwise I go running, gardening....or cleaning, there's always cleaning!