This feels silly, but anyway...

Steppen-Wolf

I'm just extremely bored of not having anyone to talk with. My SA isn't as bad as it used to be but making new (even online) friends is still almost impossible for me.

My interest are mostly geeky (history, games, anime, etc) but the few friends I've had were all because I'm a good listener and I honestly just enjoy learning about the life of others. That's what makes the whole thing funny I guess, I really don't want anything from anyone other than get to know them and see if maybe I could eventually be a positive aspect of their lives and I still can't make new friends.

Anyway, I'm 23, male and I usually get along much better with women than with men but honestly I don't care about genre, I just want to try and break this endless cycle of isolation and boredness.

So if anyone is really bored and willing to share a little about your life with a stranger then just PM me, send me an email to stpwolf at hotmail.com or add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/der.steppenwolf.902 (I just use it to chat, I have no interest in exposing my private life or stalking anyone).