This might make u laugh a bit

Danfalc

Banned
Okay i try and stick to routines so i dont get into ruts if that makes sense.One of my routines is that i have a shave brush my teeth ect b4 i got to bed.Well the other night i felt like shit and couldnt be arsed so i just went 2 bed. I had this dream right, i was just sat chillin in my flat,and out of nowhere this drop dead gorgeous girl appears, i mean she was perfect!Long dark hair big dark eyes,honey brown skin and a body 2 die 4.So she walks over to me and sits on my lap and begins to get all touchy feely with me.She leans in to kiss me, and then pulls away and says "you havent brushed ur teeth!"and then she dissapears. I woke up and nearly cried :lol: . I now brush my teeth several times b4 i go to bed! :lol:

maggie

that's funny Danfalc :lol: and funny how our minds work, eh? wonder how the dream would have ended if you had brushed :wink: You remind me of me with the going to bed routine-i have to brush and wash my face, lotion, the whole bit, or i just don't feel right...wonder what happens if i don't brush tonight?! 8)

Danfalc

Banned
if only i brushed

Yeah i so wish i brushed maggie,she was so fine!, and maggie if u dont brush ur teeth b4 u go bed,well you will miss out on me :wink:

Danfalc

Banned
Hmmm

Annamaria thats my point, might sound minging but she was gorgeous even if she was only in my imagination, so if i had the choice well she would of got it royaly, heh i dont get out much you see :lol:

AnnaMaria

Re: Hmmm

Danfalc said:
so if i had the choice well she would of got it royaly, heh i dont get out much you see :lol:

Dan, don't worry about it...Too many guys out there like you...heehe :wink:

Butterfly

Just occurred to me that your dream could be a great toothpaste commercial, don't ya think?

Much better than those idiotic perfect families with fake smiles :lol: