THIS SIMPLE MED MAY HELP A LOT OF YOU

BGK

I had serious hyperhydrosis for many years with nothing really working well. Those methods that did work to any degree were a pain to use. My problem were my hands and feet. Quite by accident I discovered that taking Prozac for anxiety works wonders! Anyone who can safely take Prozac should talk to their doctor about taking it strictly from the anxiety standpoint. This drug my be all you need! Anyone who does try this successfully I wouldn't mind hearing from!

BiGz

Might get a bit of flack being 1st time poster and 'plugging' a product but what side affects have you had?

BGK

No side effects of any kind for me. I don't know who cannot tolerate the drug, but if you can, it's definitely worth looking into.

-ian-

BGK said:
I had serious hyperhydrosis for many years with nothing really working well. Those methods that did work to any degree were a pain to use. My problem were my hands and feet. Quite by accident I discovered that taking Prozac for anxiety works wonders! Anyone who can safely take Prozac should talk to their doctor about taking it strictly from the anxiety standpoint. This drug my be all you need! Anyone who does try this successfully I wouldn't mind hearing from!

Before I did ANYTHING... This had to have been about 9 or 10 years ago...
I did have PAXIL prescribed to me, because I knew I needed the nerves to calm down.

I was supposed to use it for like 2 months, but after 3-4 weeks I gave up on it. I wasn't feeling anything different at all. I figured out later that you need to take these meds at least for a full month before it can actually take effect.

I had the Clamping ETS surgery done 6 years ago, and as of this past August my Palmar HH is back. Not as frequent and severe as before, but close to it (for now at least), so I may consider trying something like this again.

But you had Prozac... doesn't that make you feel ZONED OUT a lot? I thought that makes people feel like zombies. Hey, if you're able to function as a zombie everyday and as long as my hands don't sweat... I might just sign up for it!

BGK

Like I said, I don't notice any negative side effects. I am sure there are generic versions of the drug out there as well. Talk to your doctor; I don't recall the amount I take, but I take one pill a day in the am and that's it.

I tried Valium and that didn't work for me at all... neither did Vicodin. Neither did b-blockers, have you heard of those? Anyways if none of these worked then why would Paxil. Is it special?

Hey, Alcohol Drink Avatar (forgive me i forgot your username,) you said you did ETS and your HH came back huh? How about compensatory? That's my main reason for not going through with ETS...

Thanks guys