This site, can be boring!

bimbo45

Why doesn't any one reply to my post's. I find it very annoying!.
After all. We are all looking for some kind of friendship

jamez

Coz we're all shy! lol

Nah...Things here do seem pretty slow plus you don't have to many posts anyhow, but it can be frustrariing I know what you mean.

Some people replied to the last post you made, you didn't reply to us, you just created a new thread complaining about no-one replying.... not sure what you want lol :p

Naomi x

gooby

Hello bimbo45, I though I would reply to your posting to let you know that there are peolpe out here who read your posts. If you want more people to reply and talk to you then keep posting about lots of different issues. That way people with different interests will hopefully find something to say.
In the meantime keep smiling and don't give up on this site. It can be a great source of comfort just knowing there are others feeling the same sort of things.

Gooby

black_mamba

The only piece of advice I can give (without knowing what your last thread was about) is to use the search facility more. There are many repeated threads so naturally, if something has been mentioned before its unlikely to get a indepth response, esp if its vague. There are so many times I've read topics and had to leave them because I had nothing substantial to add. *shrugs*

Septor

bimbo45 said:
Why doesn't any one reply to my post's. I find it very annoying!.
After all. We are all looking for some kind of friendship

You need to get out there more man,make more post,try and contact more people.If I can do it you can to .Don't give up hope man.

ishq

hi bimbo 45. im new here 2 n had d same ques. in mind till i went thru some forums n saw the kind of discussion taking place. really, this is a place u can talk about things u cant explain to normal ppl who don have probs like ours. i guess just participating actively in the forums wil help u n me as well to become a part of this site
ps:i am very impressed with how yetisbabe participates in almost evry topic of dis. im sure it really makes many ppl feel a alot better.