This site is far more busy.....

.....Is that a good thing or a bad thing ?. (Good) People with SP are getting help from here, (Bad) More users means theres more people with SP. Your thoughts ?

Remus

Staff member
the people with SP were there in the first place, luckily they found this place and that helps :)

Dill

That is most definately a good thing. We should get more people to start chatting on this websites chatroom.

What do you guys say??

cody2468

This forum as been very slow for along time, I joined in Feb 2004 under a different name. I think that it is good that it is alot more active. I didn't come here much as it was too slow but the more people who post the better as I find some posts are really helpful.

dazz

This website has a chatroom?

How do i access it because when i click chat it says "Sorry, This Module Isn't Active"

:roll:

Dill

How about we make a date and time. And we all have a chat evening.
Wot do you guys say?
COs it as always empty, so what I am saying is that we should set up chatting ' get togethers '

Thats just my opinion.

Thats a good idea Dill. The chatroom on this site is quite unreliable so we could go to another site. On UKChat you can make your own room on there, so maybe we could have a SP room on their at certain times so we could all meet up there and talk. What do you all think ?