this would be cool.... i think !!!

LA323

i dont know, but i think it would be cool to have a girlfriend with the same problem as me and help each other with our issues and simply not care about the world, just us and our realtionship, but i dont know, its sounds kinda lame and dumb but, has anyone thought about this, SOME OPINIONS PLEASE!!!

tommydog

yer i think this would be great .. because you would understand each other ..

however

the other side of it is that theres lots of people who do not have anxiety problems who are also equally as understanding.

The thing with 2 anxiety sufferers being together is that there is a risk of niether partner pushing the others boundaries forward .. you know what i mean ?

jess1586

hey

yeah that could be nice but i dont know, my b/f he really does try to help but he doesnt really understand. the odd comment of just facing your fears or its no big deal..about some situations. But he tries :)

He usally just leands a ear most of time as i vent my fustrations about it all.

Shadow

Yeah, I've thought about it alot. I think most of us have. It's not lame at all. You could certainly develop a very close bond with one another.

But they're also the danger that you might lose interest in that person once they start to get better. That's because alot of people with low self-esteem tend to be attracted to other people with low self-esteem. That's because they want someone they can care for and love with all they're heart, in the way that they want to be cared for and loved. And if that's the only reason you're attracted to them, then the relationship is likely going to collapse if that person improves and no longer needs to be 'helped.'

But it can certainly work, and when it does it can be the best thing in the world. Not that I have any personal experience in the matter.

felix

yeah i think that would be really cool, having someone that totally understands you :) but at the same time i guess you need someone more confident than you to help