• Sensory misalignment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Insanity

• Development of cerebral powers

• Total voters

Doomed2Die

I have never really told anyone about it since I have never even heard of such a thing intill recently (that being alot spiritual stuff involving third eyes and meditation), obviously because its seemingly crazy talk and hardly a matter of importance.

From as long as I can remember I have had this 'tingling sensation' between my eyes/eyebrows and above the nose that grows stronger if I was to move something close to my forehead (hand ect.) even then I can simply focus it intill it almost hurts.

So I was wondering can anyone tell me, if not guess with me what the hell is this? I remember it years back even, being able to focus on it and bring it up. I'm fairly sure its not a matter of if I can only notice it while focusing but rather I can call apon it... as bizzare as it sounds.

Any medical, or even spiritual knowledge on this would be interesting to say the least. Google seems to have failed me. And finally for sheer fun and pointlessness I'll add a poll.

RedRibbons

I honestly believe that you will soon be able to move things with your mind! So I chose, Developing cerebral powers. :p Keep working on it! I wish I could move things with my mind!

Katherine

hey

uhmn...yeah it probably means you'll...uh..uhmn...:/...if i were you i wouldnt delve too much into it. leave it as it is. ok?

Generical

I've actually had a similar thing before......although it's kinda stupid lol. i was really bored so decided to stick pennys on my face (as you do) and when i put one between my eyes it was really uncomfortable, it tingled so much i couldn't bare it and actually gave me a headache 8O so yeah maybe it's a really sensitive spot or something.......Hahaha i sound like such a dumbass, meh at least i was entertained for a bit :lol:

This probably explains why my parents frown at me so much :p

Doomed2Die

Thanks for the posts everyone, I reckon it is just a sensitive spot at the moment. The whole 'third eye' and meditation things appiled to it is just plain confusing however.