tired

deadboy

does anyone experience tiredness all day long? im usually extremely tired until i do something but even then im still somewhat tired. i do nothing all day, does that have anything to do with it? im curious cause ive had bloodwork done and i went to a cardiologist yesterday and all looked normal besides the fact that im extremely out of shape. any help?

JCR

yeah, u r tired bcoz ya body gets used to doing nothing & when you do sumthing or physical exercise it has 2 use more energy 2 keep up. therefore you get tired quicker & easier. stop bein lazy & get outdoors 4 a while!

corrinaelizabeth

thats not true i get up am knackered take dog out and have 2 sleep when i get back,so im going outdoors 4 exercise and am still knackered

bluenow

Being out of shape will do it. You have to push yourself every day to do a little more exercise than the day before. At first you will be even more tired. After about 2 - 4 weeks you should start feeling better and better each day.

renegade

JCR said:
yeah, u r tired bcoz ya body gets used to doing nothing & when you do sumthing or physical exercise it has 2 use more energy 2 keep up. therefore you get tired quicker & easier. stop bein lazy & get outdoors 4 a while!

That is true. My advice is to start with a little jogging and increase the distance you run by the day. Maybe u could do a little gym too, or some martial arts, u choose what u like.

And as bluenow said, in about a month you shouldn't be feeling tired , but on a contrary , u should be feeling like u have to do something, to move, to run, i dunno.

I'm saying this from my own experience. Good luck ! :wink:

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah i do deadboy.I already work out and get myself out and about.But im physicaly and mentaly tired all day long these days it seems :? Ive made quite a few improvements with my depression/sp over the last months thanks to effort being posative and mostly cos support off someone whos been there for me.

But im always tired and it makes everything a real effort to do.. even when i get into the routine of things.. and im exausted by the end of the day.

OnlyDream

Whenever I start thinking about something like going somewhere I get/feel exhausted and can sleep for hours even if I had been previousy been feeling just fine.

deadboy

ive been told that i need to do something physical during the day instead of laying around and worrying about things that i have no reason to worry about. but im just so tired all the time that i have no motivation to do anything. i keep thinking im lightheaded but its just that im exhausted i think. thatnks for the advice guys :)

colleague

Again, deadboy, I know exactly what you're feeling like. I still feel tired a lot lately but I have made significant improvements over the past two weeks - the depersonalization feeling is almost completely gone. I bought a gym membership and have started going on a regular basis, my ball league started up so I've been socializing and playing ball regularly, and I walk places rather than drive (also saves on the wallet since gas prices are so high).

I urge you to get more active. I am not currently working and always have to find something to do to occupy my time otherwise I sit at the computer for hours on end doing nothing and almost fall asleep. I recommend you try to get on a regular sleep pattern as well.

Good luck and if you ever want to chat, feel free to to instant message me.

r0ck0ut04

Im always tired I could sleep 20 hours straight and still be tired, thats when my brain actually shuts off.

loneEAGLE

bluenow said:
Being out of shape will do it. You have to push yourself every day to do a little more exercise than the day before. At first you will be even more tired. After about 2 - 4 weeks you should start feeling better and better each day.
ive been working out lately(thinking maybe someday a woman will finally look at me)and seem to have a lot more energy than before what i did was to take out my sa angers and frustrations out on myself in the form of exercise

IceLad

I feel tired an awful lot of the time.

It doesn't help that I worry about everything in sight and the fact that I don't sleep well at night. I guess my diet isn't that good either, although I did try the herbal remedy ginseng (which is supposed to be good for energy), and it didn't do much for me.

You can't beat a good cup of coffee for energy in my opinion (although caffine isn't supposed to be good for anxiety!), or like it's already been said, exercise is wonderful.