Today's Saturday...What Would You Do If You Didn't Have SA?

yumms

Today I'd probably go to the zoo, then movies and simply hang around at random places with people.

But with sa I'm going to spend the entire day on the net, watching tv and sleeping.

Without sa I'd have friends, wouldn't find driving scary, people scary, outside world scary, talking scary.

:!: :!: :!:

lifes_to_long

today I told my best friend that I had SA and agrophobia it was the best thing I've ever done. I hadn't seen him for about 3weeks.my mum drove me and i was so scared and panict that i could even talk to him I sat on the sofa and literally started cry.He was so comforting I ended up telling him everything and felt like such a huge wait had lifted years of anx.. I dont think I give people enough credit even if i do hate'em.lol i really advise doing it if you havent whats the worst thing that could happen you could have to spend the rest of your life locked in the house...well thats exactly what i have been doing.trust me it will help.good luck oli

dzerklis

id have spent it the same way as i did i must admit :? only without fear. I dont feel being loner is a bad thing but it sure doesnt help overcoming SP.

IceLad

I've had SP for about a decade now- it's very hard trying to imagine what I would be doing without SP. I guess I would be with friends watching the demise of the England footy team (yet again on penalties!), having a laugh and a drink.

maggie

i would be out at the park...enjoying all the Canada Day stuff...mingling through the crowds 8O ....watching the bands....maybe having a beer....coffee or something....and on a normal Saturday?....go shopping.........go for coffee...visit friends....and not feel awkward doing it ...that would be nice...maybe some day :roll:

stormygrey

I would go check out the nightlife/pubs(I've always wanted to do that) shopping (havent done that in ages) go to some fancy place to eat maybe... I dunno..Starbucks would do.. hehe.. I would also go out and excersice. and sign up for driving lessons :oops:

nedkelly

I'd love to go to the local footy(australian rules) match with a friend, and have a few beers.
Like that will ever happen!. It's funny, it's a blokey thing to do, yet i am not like that. But it would still be nice. Though i would dislike being like most males in groups etc at the footy, where they crap on about how macho they are, and crap on in general with there mates. :roll:
I would also like to have a fishing boat, and a friend to go with.