too scared to even go to a meetup for SA/shy people...

IntheLabyrinth

It's nice to know I am not the only one Ocean Mist. I know where the least occupied bathrooms are at all the ballparks I go to, and the best best time to go, which is always I early in the game before everyone has thrown back a bunch of beers and during play. I use the family and handicapp one too even though people look at me like I am crazy when I exit it.

I have a need for loud noises and very large restrooms if I am to go when lots of others are around. I also have to make sure the people I am hanging out with know that I may be a while because if I feel rushed, I can't go. Even with the perfect scenario, I still can't go sometimes. This is a big part of the reason I have but only a couple of friends.

I always use a stall unless I know the chances of someone coming in are slim to none since I can't go if a stranger is waiting for me because I feel rushed.

It definitely is a disability in a sense, but not one that many other people have much sympathy for.

I don't think the size of your penis makes a difference since there are a countless number of people with all different genital sizes that have shy bladders. If you were teased because of the size of your situation, then that may be part of the reason. The fact that women can also have a shy bladder kind of proves that just size isn't the issue.