Trapped in house

black_mamba

Lucky that you have a dog for company. I've been there in the same situation, although my stash of old food kept me going.

Why not go out at night for a food stock up? Hardly anyone out, dark, few customers... :?:

Mason

u absolute loser

your so full of shit man. Y dont u eat your own penis, u gob shite. Get over yourself

Mason

THE MASONS ARE BACK

'MASON U AINT SEEN THIS MUCH EVIL SINCE THE MASK OF JASON' (THE BEAMINATOR)

maggie

hey Masons...perhaps you could respect this site and the people who find comfort and support here :!:

SPECTACULAR

What is going on?
is mason and mason1 the same guy or what?
The world can't get enough of insanity, can it?
Whatever the problem, buddy you should see a doctor right now..
and no, don't eat your dog.
you should go to the market and get something ro eat.. don't go now, go at 3:00 am or 4:00 am when no one is out there.. it's only you and the shop keeper.
Don't worry, you can make it, go have a shower and you'll feel better.
think about what i said.
peace. :)

Eli

message for black_mamba,

just want to say that i understand - i am at the point that i am not able to get myself to the grocery store but at times i am able to make it through the fast food drive thru - that adds less anxiety than the grocery store for me. thankfully i have someone who can shop for me for the time being.

here are a couple options that might help.

1) order groceries from the internet - you may have to answer the door but there are some companies that deliver just by dropping off the package without requiring a signature (though i am not familiar with the uk)

2) have a friend do the shopping for you

3) have a friend go with you to the store

4) if you have a cell phone - be on the phone while you are shopping - i have found that to be helpful to ease the anxiety

5) if you feel odd about shopping where people might recognize you - go to a store you have never been to - sometimes i will drive to the nearby town (15 miles distance) to shop there for guaranteed anonymity

please feel free to e-mail me - i totally understand where you are at.
i'm on your side,
elizabeth

black_mamba

You know I have started getting food via the internet. It has its benefits, but my shopping bill ends being twice as long as it should be because I simply forget how much I've actually brought! :lol: