Travelling

SaharaWorld

Have any of you out there been anywhere abroad??? If so which countries have you been to?

If not - where in the world would you like to go most of all?

loopy

Most of my holidays have been in this country but i have been to france a few times and to spain. I don't like it when its too hot tho so I probably better staying in this country.

I might be going to america this year tho I have family over there so it would be good to visit them.

beetle

Living in Europe, and having parents who like to spend their money on taking their family on nice holidays, I am fortunate to be quite well-travelled. The list is: England (obviously because that's where I live), Wales (very briefly a couple of times), France, Switzerland (briefly, while staying in France), Portugal, Spain (briefly, while staying in Portugal), Holland, Belgium, Italy, Greece, South Africa, and America (Florida). As I said, my parents liked to take us to lots of places, which I am grateful for.

I'm going to America next year, and I seriously can't wait!!!!!!!! It's a package tour type thing, so going to various cities and states over the course of 3 weeks, and it will be just after finishing hateful university for good, so it is just going to be the best time ever!!!

young

i've always wanted to go across seas.. But unfortunately the long plane trips. Prevent me. i get bored to easily. Even with things to do. I couldn't stay put for that many hours. I'd go more crazy than I already am.

SaharaWorld

young said:
i've always wanted to go across seas.. But unfortunately the long plane trips. Prevent me. i get bored to easily. Even with things to do. I couldn't stay put for that many hours. I'd go more crazy than I already am.

I don't even go the cinema much for this same reason - and that is a mere couple of hours! How on earth can people stand being cooped up in a plane for 14 hours?

SaharaWorld

beetle said:
Living in Europe, and having parents who like to spend their money on taking their family on nice holidays, I am fortunate to be quite well-travelled. The list is: England (obviously because that's where I live), Wales (very briefly a couple of times), France, Switzerland (briefly, while staying in France), Portugal, Spain (briefly, while staying in Portugal), Holland, Belgium, Italy, Greece, South Africa, and America (Florida). As I said, my parents liked to take us to lots of places, which I am grateful for.

I'm going to America next year, and I seriously can't wait!!!!!!!! It's a package tour type thing, so going to various cities and states over the course of 3 weeks, and it will be just after finishing hateful university for good, so it is just going to be the best time ever!!!

Hi Beetle :)

Your family are similar to mine in this respect. I feel so priveleged for being given the opportunity to travel around the world and experience different cultures. We've also travelled to a few places in Europe, the Middle & Far East & North Africa.

Which states and cities will you be visiting during your trip next year?

(I'd love to visit America, Australia and Africa but don't think I can tolerate the excruciatingly long plane journey.)

Horatio

I want to spend more time in the United Kingdom and have a look round Europe - France, Holland, Germany, Italy etc

I want to visit Gallipoli in Turkey, as well as Crete, Greece, Israel and Egypt

Also I want to dress up like James Bond and walk around the Red Square in Moscow

kattness

i went to france, paris for my 18th bday on the 19th nov for a weekend....painted the town red :D wines only £1!!!!! after that im in love with the culture -aka - food,art and cheep booze.

But the only down side is that im a really paranoid person and always thought the plane would do down :?

i would really love to travel the usa for afew months, kinda waiting till im 21 because the drinking age and acquiring funds.

jamez

Never been outside of Australia.

I haven't been everywhere in Australia yet even, so I would like to go around here and then I don't really have a preference. Anywhere and everywhere, I would love to travel the world one day.

LibertadIlusoria

I've been to Canada once - when I was 6, so I don't remember much about it. That's the only other country I've ever been to.

I want to go to Germany, Mexico, India, Australia, and Egypt someday.

refined_rascal

I've been to the USA, Canada (when I hopped over the american border in Niagra) Holland, France and Spain. Though i would really love to go to Rome, Egypt and Peru.