TRUTH Behind ETS and other treatments

surfsider

So I've been researching ETS surgery for along time now probably for over a year and from what I've gathered and read to me it seems like ETS is a surgerical procedure that's just like the flip of a coin. It's basically a 50/50 outlook. It is true that everyone who has this surgery will get some compensatory sweating somewhere else on their body. Some may consider this mild and for some it can be severe. The worse thing is that no doctor can predict who will have the moderate/severe form of it. I get sooo frustrated hearing how for some people this surgery has changed their life and how they recommend it. But in truth there will always be side effects to any operation that's just a given. For some ETS has ruined there lives. If the procedure is banned in Sweden it's birthplace shouldn't that tell us something?? Maybe in the future this will be banned in America or a new therapy will come along. Messing with your sympathetic nervous system doesn't sound like a good idea to me just on the surface. You are essentially destroying your nervous system and re routing the sweating.

I have moderate HH of the hands and feet and it just annoys me because i think about it too much and if you think about it your hands will sweat. I'm also a self concious person, I'm tall and very slender 6'3 and only just under 150 pounds. I'm wondering if this problem is just that I'm nervous or self concious and that's why i worry about having sweaty hands and feet or is it the other way around. I don't have it severely but it has gotten more noticeable since I got out of high school. I'm 21 now and I'm just wondering if anyone is older can comment on if their HH gets worse with age or stays the same. I can't wait to start trying iontophoresis CAN ANYONE SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH IONTOPHORESIS? I'm trying to figure out which device to buy and if it's actually an effective treatment. I can relate to you guys and thankful that there's so many people out there who worry about this even though it may seem stupid on the surface to the individual it matters. If you want a good place to find out about ETS i suggest typing in ets reversals forum into google.

teandtoast

wouldnt bother with ETS for underarm HH ...much better options now
is too risky as ya say

I just had Vaser surgery done few days ago ...hoping that turns out good