U bunch of losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Fuck off u bunch of fags.I was only only taking the piss out of yous when i said i had a small nob.I am actually a well endowed fellow.Stop being such weaklings and learn to take abuse.Its no wonder most of you have been bullied all ur life.Learn to get on with ur lives instead of pissin yourself anytime someone even looks at you. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Henry

Ignore him, hes just made cause his wee wee is microscopic. And you know what Mason? If were such losers why are you even posting on here? Looks like your the loser. I swear you're one of the most idiotic scumbags I have ever laid eyes on. Have a nice life, girlie.

Anonymous

I am just telling you the truth you pathethic fool.Its medically impossible for someone to have a 2 inch pecker.Although with some of the freaks on this messageboard I am not so sure ......(especially those newbie fellas)

Anonymous

Mason, I think you're kinda cool. And don't worry about your little cock. Look on the bright side, you can get an erection anytime, anywhere, and won't have to worry about a give-away bulge in your trousers.

Anonymous

Mason1 said:
I am just telling you the truth you pathethic fool.Its medically impossible for someone to have a 2 inch pecker.Although with some of the freaks on this messageboard I am not so sure ......(especially those newbie fellas)

Medically Impossible :lol: He's not only a loser but a MORON :lol: This must be Norm again. For your info there are on rare occassion people born with 2 inch penises or enlarged clitorises. Geezus does this guy even have an elementary education?

Anonymous

First off,this douchebag is'nt the person who posted about having a small pecker.Mason was the guy,now all of a sudden he's mason1???? :? But he's probably got a tiny dick too and had to put his 2 inches....exuse me,his 2 cents in!!!!!! :lol:

richkid

Ah the displacement attitude of a witless mind. Envy and anger are a lethal combination. I don't know whats worse having a little cock or being a dick head.

Anonymous

I think this is so funny :lol: aww poor wee wee go to the doctors and get some plastic surgery. :D 8O

Henry

Mason1 said:

Lol ohhh ok, pathetic fool am I? At least Im not so stupid as to think that people cant be born with 2 inch dicks, shithead (you should know, you're living proof) And at least I know how to put an apostrophe after the "t" in "It's", what your little mind can't comprehend basic grammar? I feel sorry for you. Peace out loser.

Mason1

Henry the fool

Look Henry you are mixing me up with an entirely different person called Mason.The fact you still have not noticed this fact is worrying.Other more intelligent people realised this days ago.Talk about being slow.

Breakaway

Anyone who is that well endowed and has to spend their time informing people of the fact in an on-line forum is a bit sus. If you really are packing a weopon, why aren't you out there in the real world putting it to use?

Hmmm.........bit sus? No.....lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.