ugh! I need some help!

Sammie_Kay

I am sooo sick of not having a job. I need a job. Tonight I tired to fill out some apps online but I keep finding any little thing to stop me. I know its not easy and
that I shouldn't let anything stop be but I am. I wish I had some one to just
come and give me a job. People that have family/friends that can hook them up
are so lucky. I keep thinking this whole thing could just be so much easier if I could drive. But I haven't got my license yet.

ugh thank you to everyone who even read this. Im feeling so blah right now and I just needed to get all of this out. Hopefully you guys can help me and give me
some motivation.

D

deleted user 1

I found that temping is useful, as you do not require an interview. You are drafted in as and when you are needed. Maybe this is more for you, just to help you get a foot in the door and more experience under your belt, also, it's not uncommon to get help with transportation from a job agency. There is also volunteer work, which could aid you in social interaction.

Lexus199

I am sooo sick of not having a job. I need a job. Tonight I tired to fill out some apps online but I keep finding any little thing to stop me. I know its not easy and
that I shouldn't let anything stop be but I am. I wish I had some one to just
come and give me a job. People that have family/friends that can hook them up
are so lucky. I keep thinking this whole thing could just be so much easier if I could drive. But I haven't got my license yet.

ugh thank you to everyone who even read this. Im feeling so blah right now and I just needed to get all of this out. Hopefully you guys can help me and give me
some motivation.

Does job hunting or the idea of having a job make you anxious? I've noticed something in regards to work, homework, errands and so forth. I've noticed it just gets harder to do the more and more one puts it off. Like in my case the hill starts looking more and more like a mountain if I keep putting it off. Regardless I wish you luck on your job hunt! Let us know how it goes. :)

Sammie_Kay

Oh thank you! Ive never thought about temping before. Something I should look in to. Volunteer work is also a good idea. I used to do some at a radio station a few years ago, which was fun.
Thank you for the ideas. =)

Sammie_Kay

Does job hunting or the idea of having a job make you anxious? I've noticed something in regards to work, homework, errands and so forth. I've noticed it just gets harder to do the more and more one puts it off. Like in my case the hill starts looking more and more like a mountain if I keep putting it off. Regardless I wish you luck on your job hunt! Let us know how it goes. :)

Well I would have to say job hunting is the hard part for me. If someone came up and gave me a job that I could get to everyday and what not then I wouldnt have a problem. I do agree the more you put off the harder it yets. That goes for the less yo have social interaction the harder it gets to have conversations with people. Thank you for wishing me luck! I do need it! Ill keep yall posted on my job hunt! =)