ugh

alex29

i have plans for this saturday night. im really excited about this but also worried.

im going to a sports game and then out to a movie. but im afraid of what we will do after the movie. im going with two friends who have busy social lives. im scared we will get back and they will go off to do something and ask me what im doing, which will be nothing

im fine with doing nothing at night. a little bit of socialization is enough for me. but im afraid of the others judging me

i also will need the alone time afterwards to recuperate and im afraid that the alternative is they will invite me to hang out some more really late, and then i wont get that time

i feel liek such a loser but i know some other introvert here must be able to relate

lonely_world

Just feel good about having people to go out and do things with. I feel like a loser because I never have people to do anything fun with and it's been that way for a long time.

recluse

I find myself worrying at things like this too. I enjoy going to the cinema but i dread the period where we have to wait to see the film and the period after the film has finished.

It's ok being introverted, not everyone on this planet are social creatures by nature. I also find human contact to be overwhelming and i also need a lot of alone time, which is not a problem as i am alone ost of the time anyway.