Ugh

I live in DC. I am in my 20s. I have friends that I go out with, and occasionally meet girls to go out on dates. Nothing ever happens, and more times than not, they simply do not call me back so I move on assume they are not interested. But the worst part is lately, I feel everyone is blowing me off, they just hang out with me because they have nothing better to do and drop me the second something more interesting comes around. I don't think I am being a huge dick or have pissed anyone off lately. I do have a horrible feeling though. I feel that whenever I talk people just see straight through me. Like they do not pay attention or that they are just putting up with me to be friendly. There has been a lot of I I I and me me me in this post but I feel that if I don't figure out what is wrong with me I won't have any friends soon. Life is short and I want to live it up any chance I can get.

OceanMist

I live in DC. I am in my 20s. I have friends that I go out with, and occasionally meet girls to go out on dates. Nothing ever happens, and more times than not, they simply do not call me back so I move on assume they are not interested. But the worst part is lately, I feel everyone is blowing me off, they just hang out with me because they have nothing better to do and drop me the second something more interesting comes around. I don't think I am being a huge dick or have pissed anyone off lately. I do have a horrible feeling though. I feel that whenever I talk people just see straight through me. Like they do not pay attention or that they are just putting up with me to be friendly. There has been a lot of I I I and me me me in this post but I feel that if I don't figure out what is wrong with me I won't have any friends soon. Life is short and I want to live it up any chance I can get.

Are you calling them back? Most women tend to want the man to initiate call backs, especially early in dating.

Yea I always call them first after meeting and get their number and then follow up a day or two later with a text or something. I just don't get it, I play by all the rules but it seems like these girls keep on saying, "Eh, I can do better."