Valentines day closing in

lifesnotfair

Valentines day is closing in, well f**k just nothing but a sales pitch to sell roses and chocolates. Nothing about happy couples and more depression to those people who are single...

Henry

Lightin up alittle man! Its not just love for your girlfriend or boyfriend, but anyone thats close to you, at least thats how I look at it! So when Valentines Day rolls around just take a load off and relax 8)

lifesnotfair

i wish i could lighten up, i have been alone for quite some time, and being alone doesn't get anymore serious.

I appreciate the advice, but valentines day seems to get me even more down than usual. I am sure that there is more than me that feel that way

GettingThere

Everybody has their moments of feeling blue but constantly thinking negatively will only hold you down. Its a joy to see true love in the world plus it gives you motivation to strive upward.

"two men looked out from behind bars,
one saw mud, the other saw stars."

felix

Hmmm, it doesn;t really get me down because even if I was with someone i don't think valentines day would be that big a thing for me. I never really notice it much

Anonymous

more depression to those who are single? thanks, but no thanks.
i better buy me chocolates. 8) m&m's maybe

Yossarian

Aww thanks GT. Yeah happy VD to everyone!!

No cards for me today *shrugs* I did get an offer to get in debt I can't afford with a bank which I thought was nice. Not chocolates I know but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Remus

Staff member
no cards for me yet

I could have the one I do not want but cannot have the one I need

Anonymous

personally i hate the day and would rather ignore it. unfortunately my bf does not feel the same way.
guess us humans are never happy