Valentines Day getting closer

lifesnotfair

Everyday brings valentines day a lot closer, and everyday the pressure seems to be getting more and more to me that i am the only person who seems to be single on this day. I have mentioned this in a earlier post, but i feel that i need to make my concerns know, va;entines day seems to only favor the fortunate people who seem to be in a relationship.

i dunno, call me bitter or depressed, but just once i like to say that i have found the right person for me and be able to celebrate a valentines day w/o feeling lonely.

Is that so much to ask??

Anonymous

That would be nice , i have been without a girlfriend for 9 years now and i know exactly how u feel, i miss the worm touch of a woman.
But i make my self not think about it, i realize what caynd of problems im dealing with atm and i really cant even think about having a woman next to me in this times.
I never go out . i dont go to public places with lot of people, why would i wont to find a companion ? so i can make her get bored with me all day lol?
Unless she`s like me i guess then it shoudl work in a nice boring relationship =/
I would like most of all to improve my self for the better and to actually manage to put an end to this nonsense thats going on inside me.
Maybe im sick but i actually make my self not meet girls cause i use it has a tool to help improve my self, ill explain better( hehe my english sucks=/) i think that if i find a woman right now it would not help my situation because i would lay back and say "wow i got a girl finally now my life is good im like all the rest)and ill be lieng to my self cause im not,so by not having a girl(but really wanting one) that fuels an energy into me to improve my self.

Anonymous

i don't care about valentines day. loads of my friends are single and loads have gfs/bfs but it shouldnt matter that for a certain day every year you do not have a partner. I think i would rather get over my sa before i start seeing someone because i don't think i could enjoy a relationship all teh public kissing and stuff.

blank

Ha ha. This should make you guys feel better ( or maybe I'm just doing a self pity thing by posting this --- but WTF )
I'm fixing to be 32. I have never had a girlfriend.
I'm so old that I would not know what to do on a date
I've smooched with a girl once in life ( or should I say she smooched with me - I was scared shitless and she was just horny - I was just "there' as a object.
That was over fifteen years ago.
I'm still a virgin ( call Guiness ! )

Being mentally crippled is worse than being physically crippled.

I've never held hands with a girl.

The guys at work just don't see why that I don't want a hooker or go to tittie bars with them.

I want love.

lifesnotfair

actually that worries me more than anything that i might be in the same position because of teh fact that my issues with depression and SA are going to cause me to be alone

Ads7800

Man, what's with this Valentine's Day? It seems to me that some mother fuckers thought 'hey, let's make some money'. What I'm basically saying is: FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY! It's all about cash, my man.
But, I do know what you mean: "Where is that special someone, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, have I been such an arsehole that I can't even be given a beauty of my own?'
Man, it is sooooooo much harder for men to get a date. Let's face the facts, girls, all you have to do is rock up to the night club dressed up fancy and the confident guys are hangin' off ya shoulders. It's much harder for men to get a date. Especially when they don't meet up to the mainstream female standards of confidence, confidence, confidence.
Lifesnotfair, I can totally relate to your feelings of lonliness and inadequacy. I don't know if this helps, but let me say that you are not alone.

Scottish_Player

i was just reading the valetines day post and then so at the top and bottom of the post where adverts for valetines day gifts, for that special someone talk about rubbing salt in the wounds lol :lol:

Loner

i am married but I still think valentines day sucks and it is all about the cash for the retail industry...
On a more positive note, there will be some awesome chocolate on sale on Feb 15 :)

Henry

Lol dude that made my day, thanks man. I'm still a virgin also (18 years old) so its not biggie. As for valentines day, I really dont give a shit about it. I met my one and only girlfriend around this time last year (she dumped me, but I really dont blame her) Anyway I propose they have an SP day!!! On this day dont interact with ANYONE except your close family and be scared of merely talking in front of people!!! What a day that would be. People would then realize that we Social Phobics live this day every day of their lives. People would then probably be more simpithetic to us. Or mabye not. The worlds a cruel place. I'm going to cry now. Happy Valentines Day!!!! :D

Henry

Man I really dont know how to use this quote thingie. Only the first line is supposed to be quoted. Sorry!

Anonymous

blank said:
Ha ha. This should make you guys feel better ( or maybe I'm just doing a self pity thing by posting this --- but WTF )
I'm fixing to be 32. I have never had a girlfriend.
I'm so old that I would not know what to do on a date
I've smooched with a girl once in life ( or should I say she smooched with me - I was scared shitless and she was just horny - I was just "there' as a object.
That was over fifteen years ago.

Being mentally crippled is worse than being physically crippled.

I've never held hands with a girl.

Hope this makes you feel better - 33, virgin, never had a girlfriend or even held hands with a girl. And not a single smooch! :oops:

Anonymous

I think Valentine's Day in the US is just a big event to make all the Super Bowl widows forgive their hubbys, bfs, etc.

Anonymous

cheap gag??

I think what he meant was that he was trying to make a joke and he thinks he did a poor job at it.

Made me smile tho.... I thought it was pretty witty of him to think of the similarity between the abbreviations...so I don't think it was cheap!