very confused

lifesnotfair

I am at the point in my life, where i don't know what i want to do.

I don't know if i want a women in my life, i don't know whether or not to be alone or to go out into the world, even though, everytime i try, i get shot down..

just so very confused..

nedkelly

I know how you feel mate, it's so hard to know what to do with one's self. I am at loggerheads with myself everyday, about which avenue to take in life. Unfortunately, not much happens from home, but it's still hard to get out there and face things i know.
I'm lucky enough to have found a partner, but i haven't worked for many years. It does get hard to get the motivation to keep going, when bad things seem to just keep on happpening, every time you make an effort.
I hope you are able to decide on what you would like to do in your life, and that your luck turns around. My wishes are with you mate, take care

cody2468

I feel the same way, I wish I had a partner and that I no longer had SA and that I didn't live in isolation anymore. I think before I can even consider finding myself a partner I need to sort myself out first. I want to work on my self esteem and self confidence so that I feel better about myself then I will work on something else then. Just take one step at a time and you will get there

LilMissTragic

Write a list of all the things you would like to do and try to do them. sounds simple but thats what I did. Even if it was just something simple.

countrybumpkin

I know how you feel Lifesnotfair, I'm trying to date a woman I met recently who can't understand the way I feel , she's outgoing and social. It's really tough and frustrating for both of us and I just keep wondering if I should just let her go and stop wasting her time .

Anonymous

I would say you need to learn how to be friends with a woman first ,then maybe you can move on to the next step . Small steps , it's a lot easier to deal with that way.