Voice chat...

Litesill

I joined rather recently, I hope I'm not doing anything wrong.

Just like the rest of you, I have a social phobia. But, to make matters much worse...
I hate talking on phones. I can't even order out for food.

So what I'm asking is, would anyone care to attempt to voice chat with me on MSN?
I can't ask this anywhere, and it can't just be anyone.
Someone that understands, possibly someone that's going through or has gone through what I am?

If you don't want to voice chat, but just IM with me, that's OK too.
I just need to talk to someone.

This part of the forum seems a bit quiet. Hopefully I don't get ignored.
I am sincerely asking for help.

litesill[@]hotmail[.]com
If you are uncomfortable posting yours, please PM me!
I don't know where else to go, guys ::(:

Kanye West

takes courage man. I use to chat on xbox live but that was different because you could always talk about what was going on in the game. I don't think I could have a coversation with someone I had nothing in common with. Only girls can do that haha.

Litesill

Well, I don't have to worry too much about not having anything in common with you guys, you know? ^^;

I'm hoping someone can understand me ::eek::

I might get horribly nervous and back out of it...
but I'm trying really hard to push myself out of my comfort zone!

Kanye West

and tbh even if I did have something in common with someone, I still wouldn't know what to talk about regarding what we have in common in the first place lmao. Good luck to you.

Litesill

I know all about not being able to talk to people even about things we have in common.
Er... wait. Say that 5 times fast oO You get what I mean...

I wouldn't mind just having someone to say "hi" to, and to talk to about random crap.
To help with my "stage fright," so to speak...
No need for elaborate conversations.

lol, thanks though.

dooby-duck

In the support forum there is a thread about a spw skype group, sounds like some of those guys voice chat.

Kat

You can post a question in the post your voice thread if you want see if anyone replies. :)