want help? take drugs!

polljk

the only negative effect of cannabis is social vivisection from prohibition and peoples opinions and actions towards law breakers.
for instance making it so a child cant tell their parents for fear of rejection which leads to lying and eventually a loss of the parents trust.
all from not being able to share your true feelings..
bloody twisted if you ask me
and if i was feeling spry i'd say its a conspiracy to upset people enough to buy expencive things to make them feel better.

stardog

Well folks I'd go one step further than the OP, I say HARD drugs are the only real way. I personally sprinkle a little heroin onto my breakfast every morning. Its worked wonders for social anxiety because I literally don't care about ANYTHING anymore! I was always stressin out and worrying before, I was such a loser lol!! My life has improved dramatically, I haven't 'stepped up' to crack yet but my mate says it gives you loads of energy which is good coz I haven't bothered to get ot of bed for the past month and a half lol

Hey, uh, can someone lend me some money? I'll pay it back soon, I swear..

de-vin

well theres the problem with hard drugs, they are addicting and you always end up begging for money once you spend it all on shit that you get close to Overdosing on...stick with natural cannabis I say...but hey whatever works for ya go for it

Quetzalcoatl

Drugs are not a good idea under any circumstance. After quitting everything (except those fucking cigarettes) I found that my anxiety was much more intolerable than it was after I started. I feel like it diminished my grip on reality and aggrivated my dissociative tendencies. Now it begs the question "Why don't I start again?" For me to start using again would make matters so much worse than they were before, and if I eventually wanted to quit again, I would most likely, upon sobriety, be in a state which would demand institutionalization.
Drugs and alcohol (also a drug) only throw a veil of euphoria over the underlying issues which provoke SP and, if I can go so far as to say, exacerbate the contition in the long - run by straining your relationship with reality.

There are better ways to cope than that.

polljk

well.. first off "drug" is a term for a substance that has no medical value... the same as a weed is a weed because it is not a wanted plant.

cannabis is an artifical mood enhancer like any medicine we should be using.
the only negative effect from smoking it is mental because of the association with criminals and being called a criminal for trying to lift our spirits without having to go through a hellish social setting(e.g. self medicating, which alcoholics do legally anyway)

if you want to smoke... fucking smoke.
if you want to change yourself into something your not.. go ahead.

me.. i'm gonna smoke and be myself inbetween taking a pound of flesh from those that say otherwise.
i've had enough of doing what others want me too and i just wanna scream out the last 16 years of my pent up rage.

and props on the sun god refernce
or was it the dragon bird that devours the sun?

Growing or smoking pot is illegal, but kidnapping, torturing and killing people is okay. Do you really want to base your morals and values on a bunch of war-mongering fascists?

RATM said:
Anger is a gift

polljk said:
the only negative effect of cannabis is social vivisection from prohibition and peoples opinions and actions towards law breakers.
for instance making it so a child cant tell their parents for fear of rejection which leads to lying and eventually a loss of the parents trust.
all from not being able to share your true feelings..
bloody twisted if you ask me
and if i was feeling spry i'd say its a conspiracy to upset people enough to buy expencive things to make them feel better.

I'd have to disagree, cannabis can cause extreme anxiety with some people, me for example.

I've used it for years and enjoyed it but recently quit because the anxiety attach's were killing me, the last time I used it I ended up on the bathroom floor, hands, feet and lips 100% numb with my heart racing probably 120 bpm if not more and was 110% I wasnt going to live through it....this lasted for over 2 hours and then there was the after effects.

There was a time at my old apartment when I ended up on the bathroom floor (weird I know, but I feel comfort I guess because I can lock and the door), well my GF at the time came in somehow, I was white as a ghost and was unable to talk, I ended up in the ER that night and will never forget it.

If it wasnt for the extreme anxiety I experience, I would still "use", I really do and always have enjoyed it, I think its probably the safest "drug" that you can use...even over 99% of rx drugs.

I've been a loyal member of NORML and still donate whenever I can because I believe the legal status as of right now in most states is down right ridiculous.

-Chris

Danko

Hey

Just wanna tell ya my story.

Ive done loads of drugs before. I started doing Lsd and lost my mind completely. I did not know what was real or not. Id look at my family and question if they really existed, if my life had really existed. could not tell the difference between reality or dreaming, and this was 2 months after my bad trip. I get fear and panic attacks daily.

Do drugs if you wish but know that I live each day with regret. One day I was on top of the world the next all the way at the bottom!