WARNING

Kat

I’m a bit worried because I introduced this guy to this website hoping he got a better understanding of my social phobia and depression but now I regret it because I think it only going to make matters worse and he’s using it against me. I just don’t want any of use to suffer the way I did with him. He seemed like a nice guy but he can be quite abusive. I’m not sure what he may be capable of. So be careful.

Septor

Im sorry you had to deal with that guy.He's not very nice guy if he is abusive to you and is using the site against you.Guys can be like that,nice until they get your confidence.

But its not a warning if no one knows who you are talking about .But its probable not good to name name in the public forums.

Kat

I don't know if he's joined or not. I know he has been looking on the site though becaus he used one of my posts agaist me sayig i was talking about him and myself but i was talking about a situation my sister was in.

Chilling__Echo

i did the same with my then boyfriend. we broke up and then later on he started replying to my posts. what an invasion!! and i'd posted some feelings about the break up. grr...

but yeah, just holler if you start getting harrassed. we can break out a can of... well ya know ;)