wax in ears!

Anonymous

Someone told me socialphobics then to have a lot of wax in their ears, and dont hear well sometimes. Do yall have a lot of wax in your ears often???

tommydog

haha

nah .. i clean em :lol:

my german friend .. from england .. who has been everywere and done everything ... showed me these long tunnel type things that you stick in your ears .. then light up the other end .. and its like a vacuum and takes all the crap out :lol:

Yossarian

What was that? Speak up I couldn't hear you! HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA HA!!!! ........ *sigh* :oops:

I really have no idea but I seem to hear ok. The earwax maketh the man as my Mumsie used to say.

Chilling__Echo

....what??!!

this topic is weird... my ears are ok i guess... i think i clean them too much cuz i love how it feels... that's kind of sick... nevermind. :?

LilMissTragic

lmfao...it gets weirder. Yeh i have so much wax I've taken up candle making as a hobby.
Where dop people come up with these things?...lol

Anonymous

Yes, I have loads of earwax, except it's not in my ears.

I also have countless bogies up my nose and plentiful jobbies up my bum.

Yossarian

Hmm you could be onto something seek as I've never heard of submarines with earwax. Especially since if something takes out all the crap then I'll be left with no brains at all!!! It's not like I can afford to lose much :(

LilMissTragic

lmfao!
Well, is it true socialphobes have the hairiest bum holes?
I do hope so cause if not I will just put it down to hormonal imbalance!

Anonymous

i regularly wax my asshole, not using ear-wax though

there's something liberating about have a nice lcean bum-hole