Weight question.

Oddball

During the past 10 months of dieting I've went from 220 lbs to 150, I'm 5"9" tall, I'm in the normal weight range now but, I still feel like I need to loose some more weight, (My face is still round and my belly is still pretty big) my goal is to be a little twiggy but not so much that i'm unhealthy, so how many pounds do you think I still need to loose?

Chilling__Echo

whooooooa

please don't loose anymore weight!!!

if you're 5'9'', you're doing just fine!! if you go any lower, you could start some health problems. stomachs aren't supposed to be completely flat, not everyone's body is going to fit a cookie cutter model that society shoves down our throats.

your body is unique and you seem to be at a good spot now, congrats on loosing the weight! how'd you do it???

Oddball

I did it the lazy way by just counting my calories.

My daily goal was to eat 1100 calories, and say I was having a day when I was really hungry then I'd go for 1500 calories but no higher than that.

Basically I drank alot of diet pop, avoided candy for the most part still there were some days I ate a few chips or a candy bar, I still ate a good amount of greasy things like bacon but I made sure I didn't eat alot of it at one time, and I avoided froozenfoods/microwavable stuff because you don't get much food for the high number of calories it has.

redlady

Perhaps now you can concentrate on exercising rather than more dieting. Exercise will tone up those parts of your body that you are still unhappy with.

young

well for starts congrats on losing weight. but.... and there is always a but, you shouldn't just be counting calories. you should be also exercising. for it's normal reasons. for health and mentality. alonh with toning up your body. exercise wouldn't make you completely bulky unless you're working with heavy weights. stick to small weight if you want to be twiggy. but for fyi the twiggy look is out, and the toned look is in. :D

ShadowCat

Being toned doesn't necessarily mean that you are bulky. But I agree, you need to tone more, not lose more weight. Also, the more you tone, the more muscle you will have obviously. Muscle weighs more than fat, so when you tone your muscles, you will probably gain weight.