weirdest thing your OCD compelled you to do?

yesman

Mine: asking one of my old school mates, who I've never seen for the past 3 years, about whether or not I molested her brother. Gosh, I must've come off as something weird.

I bought a kitten in a pet store and the girl wanted me to sign for a promotion for free cat food. I took the card and told her I couldn't do it. She gave me this look like, "what is wrong with this person"

LoyalXenite

started weeding a neighbours garden once when i was over there for a chat. i dont garden, i have no skill for it, but the few weeds were driving me crazy.

jaim38

Many years ago, my best friend and I were sitting in a car talking. She mentioned a schoolmate she was on good terms with. After she mentioned schoolmate's name, I started getting obsessed with it. I thought the name was cute and unique. So I started saying the name out loud, 5+ times. My friend and her sister must have thought I was very weird.

Ome

I woke up in the middle of the night one day and started having sexual thoughts about someone I know. My head kept bringing the thought every second until I feel asleep.

It also caused me to roll around in my bed for some hours.

Last edited:

Duzmiu

once when i was visiting my sister when she was doing voluntary work at a charity shop and i was looking through the CD/DVD's and noticed they were just shoved together so i took every CD and DVD off the shelf and organized them alphabetically...they asked me to leave half way through but i refused to move until i was finished.

i still go in there and now they keep it all organized now :D
i guess they know i go in there still and don't want some crazy person sitting on the floor in a nest of CD's and DVD's mumbling to himself about where they go

gazelle

When I was a kid and my mom was driving in the highway, I used to always have thoughts and urges of opening the door and jumping out of the car... I never did it though or else I wouldn't be typing this right now!

I go to use the restroom and I end up reliving, going over every detail, event, what-if's of my life and talking as if there's an audience. And it really does feel like i'm talking to them. By the time I snap out of it a couple of hours pass.