what are some of the meanest things people have said to you

One time someone told me "No offense, but you're really ugly". No offense? Oh gee thanks, I'm SOOO glad you didn't mean to offend me by it!

chris87

Psychedelicious said:
One time someone told me "No offense, but you're really ugly". No offense? Oh gee thanks, I'm SOOO glad you didn't mean to offend me by it!

Wow, you're definitely not ugly haha! I remember seeing your picture in one of the threads.

Infected_Malignity

nobody's really that mean to me honestly. if they are, i usually start laughing my ass off halfway through cause i'm a 5 year old.

i get told i'm a jerk on a daily basis, but they're always half kidding.

billy

Once a girl told me that i was lucky she was talking to me, that noone liked me and ive also heard im as interesting as a wall

ABunkerHere

The girl that I love, of whom currently hates me, told me that I bring out the worst in her... That I have crossed the line of "sanity" many times. It sucks when you love someone who is so very cruel to you.

DannieCleo

one time when i was maybe 8 or something, i did some small thing that my mum got angry about. to be honest, she was probably pissed about something else and was taking it out on me.

anyway, i started to cry (not for sympathy, we're not that type of family) but because i wanted her to see i was upset so she would just leave me alone. and she said "don't bother crying because your tears don't mean anything to me"

it really cut me at the time and to this day, even though we have an ok relationship now. (of course, she claims not to remember lol)

deep down, and as an adult i know she didn't "mean it". she was just taking out some other shit on me.

But as an 8 year old, you really can't reason like that.

Rorschach

Someone once told me that I'm going to spend my entire life alone and that no one will ever marry me. (we weren't arguing or anything, he just mentioned it in a conversation and later acted as if he hadn't said anything wrong)

Danfalc

Banned
I got told once id be "fit" if i was taller :lol: But when my Dad said to me self harming is somthing which girls do when he found out i was doing it... that hurt me,also when i had my breakdown and i overheard him say i just needed a girlfriend as if that would suddenly fix all my issues.I wouldnt mind so much if it was pure ignorance but he use to be a phyciatric nurse :?

I think especialy when its your parents it hurts because you expect them to understand or at least care.And DannieCleo...its convieninet what people cant remember isnt it :?

And Psychedelicious ditto what chris87 said,if you think your anything but pretty you seeing somthing different to what everyone else see's :( Hope that doesnt sound flirty or owt cos i mean that seriously from a guys perspective.Not just saying it to be nice.

Kien

Psychedelicious said:
I really wonder if you are not making that up. 8O

I'm not sure what I would call worst, but perhaps being gay.

VioletTears

The things that still hurt the most are things my husband said to me a long time ago, when we were dating.

Once a really popular girl in high school told me, "Did you know that your boyfriend rated you as a 9 out of 10? Look around the room. That means of every 10 girls, he thinks that only one is better than you." She said it with a smirk, too.

And he used to pick at my arms and say that I was fat.

...and some other stuff. I don't really want to talk about it that much I guess...

Ventrilo

Someone once told me that I'm going to spend my entire life alone and that no one will ever marry me. (we weren't arguing or anything, he just mentioned it in a conversation and later acted as if he hadn't said anything wrong)

ya, i've had that one a few tyimes

Tab

Theres been so many things but the couple things I do remember are: one time a few years ago I was doing drivers ed in school and in class they thought it would be a great idea to pass around a note. I saw this note and it said, "If you think Will is a fag put an X here". That note had been passed around the entire class. Everyone had put and x there. I can't even describe how I felt. This is close to the treatment i got when I was in grade nine in one class. I was picked on by every single person in the class who was not a girl for 4 months straight. It was a living hell. I don't know how I got through it. I'll never forget it though. A lot of those people who made fun of me are doing great in life though. So much for karma! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ventrilo

the people who made fun of you in high school are almost certainly the happiest people on the planet, karma is fictitious made up by people like you and me to try to make our lives manageable. At least you weren't made fun of by the girls.

Tab

Ventrilo said:
the people who made fun of you in high school are almost certainly the happiest people on the planet, karma is fictitious made up by people like you and me to try to make our lives manageable. At least you weren't made fun of by the girls.

Out of pity

strawberrybrunette

A few years ago when this boy from my school just turned around and said, ever so seriously, "You might be really smart, but you're also really ugly." It was one of those "people in glass houses" situations, and i threw it right back at him - "i may be ugly, but at least i'm not fat and ginger!!" (okay, but i am immature)

And when my dad's gf and i got into a fight, she said that i was a "manipulative bitch" - that's rich, coming from the festering tart who ruined my parent's marriage. She later apologised, but i've never really forgiven her for it.

recluse

I've had some mean comments.....But the meanest person to me, is myself! That's my problem...The fact i can't love myself.

Alana.JPEG

Someone called me too weird once... And once when i was crying at a party a woman who happened to be a primary school teacher said. "I knew you were fucked up the moment i saw you"..

Kind of mean.. i feel people need to say stuff like that to make them feel better or stronger. Maintain there own self worth by making someone seam less than them..

But I say things like that to myself everyday... So no wonder some people express that stuff to me.

whether its all true... is up to me.