What are the practical and applicable concepts of quantum ph

nitol

Hello everybody, I have been reading a bit about “applied” quantum theory and have come across lines that state that it is a unique way of controlling ones thoughts and bringing a powerful, quick and “wholesale” change in and around us. I would like you all to express your views on this and if you have something interesting to add, please do share!!!

Hylke

NO NO NO!!!

I get terribly iritated whenever I hear of one of these BS theories involving QM. Quantum Mechanics are the description of the unimaginably small. So small in fact that it doesn't affect us at all.
Anyway, new age moneywhores just try to write self help books and stuff like that because it has a scientific ring to it, and because QM is very 'mysterious', in the sense that we don't understand why it is the way it is at the moment.
Let the smart physicists take care of that, at least they know what they are talking about (most of the time anyway ;)). If you really want stuff like this, go budhist or whatever, but don't involve a harmless theory. It can't defend itself you know....

sanvan

Actually, as you state it, “applied” quantum theory physics is first the realization that our thoughts affect the world around us, everytime, all the time. It is an effective way to have (or more specifically, take back) control of your mind and utilize it in the most potential way. Thought is the essence of your personal power, and focused thought is laser-focused power. Quantum physics has been spectacularly successful (for westerners) in showing and verifying what eastern mystics have known for 2500 years. It is not our brain that gives rise to our consciousness; instead it is our consciousness, or mind, that creates everything – our “reality”. You can get more info on this at quantum-wealth. Subscribe to the newsletter and you will receive much more information on this and leads on other sources as well.

Hylke

There is NOTHING mystical about QM. If you want your mystics don't go abusing science for it please. Yjere is a reason why they call such things supernatural.

If you think you understand QM, you don't, no-one understands it because it is just a bunch of weird formula's and effects, but we do not know its cause. The scientists don't know, and these so called wise men of the east (who supposedly know everything about the world by meditating all day) certainly don't know...

And if they do they can publish a paper and maybe win the nobel prize...but then again 'divine wisdom' or whatever they call it is generaly not accepted as a good scientific experiment.

Oh, and you can believe anything you want, I don't care if you do, but please don't go around using my dear science as an excuse for your beliefs, because science is perfect as it is without mysticism floating around in it.