What are ur symptoms

Egmanns

Im just trying to see wat other peeps symptoms are. Mine is a nervousness in my stomach and fear of talking. Whats yours?

marki

dizziness when i go to somewhere, excessive sweating, pounding heart, sometimes nausea, sometimes im shaking, and i also have problems with talking whenn im nervous...

Chilling__Echo

i love these threads. i always have to get these things straight! haha

my main prob is blushing. sweating sometimes but just a part of the anxiety. i fear presentations, eating diner at other people's houses, people telling me i'm blushing and being the center of attention without being prepared. however i've gotten alot better over the years

maria

hello

HEY, well I think I have them all dizziness, lightheaded, drymouth,coldflashes, hotflashes, unreality feelings, heart beating fast, feeling like I CANT BREATH, I really hate that one, chest pains, feeling like Im going to die, all the what ifs, and so on. I have been agoraphobic for most of life with panic attacks. I am 24 years old and live in columbus. I have got beter with them I dont have as many but I dont go to many places. I try to avoid all of them fu..ed up syptoms. So do you have panic attacks alot? maria