What are you looking at!!!!!!!

Nadine333

Cos you certainley aint postin, Im sorry I just have to say this, People come on here to speak to like minded people and if they cant even be botherd to answer you well. We're just as bad as all those nasty people out there arnt we!!!!

Thanks for the effort guys

Not everyone who can be seen as online on the mm is actually viewing the site, they might have it minimised or be doing something else. As a general rule people try and post when they can and be supportive when we can, but we're not able to reply to every post quite that quickly. I think your post is rather inconsiderate because people here do offer support when they can, but we do have other things to do than post.

Nadine333

Hello again,

Maybe i was a little hastey yesterday, I was having a really bad day, & was just looking for a reaction, im sorry if i offended anyone but was just looking for someone to talk to when i poured my heart out on a different post. Was feeling frustrated.

Hiya hun, unfortunately sometimes the site can be quite slow (especially in summer) and I know how difficult it is to pour your heart out and then not receive many responses, but it doesn't mean that no-one understands or can empathise. Hope you're feeling better x

Nadine333

Thanks crazy fairy, you were just the kick up the arse i needed, Yeah feeling a lot better today, do get my days when i am just soooo depressed, The hot hot weather dont help xxxxxxxx

Yeah I know, the heat just agitates me sometimes and when I'm feeling depressed being agitated is the last thing I need. We all get down sometimes, if you need to vent to someone and no-one's replying on the forum it can be so disheartening, but if you have msn you can add some members you can chat to (I'm [email protected] if you want to chat anytime :) )

Don1985

'tis true this heat can get to you. The humidity is driving me crazy at times!!

Is it ok i add you to my msn crazyfairy?... I'm on there very rarely but i'm thinkin of adding a number of peeps from here to this msn addy of mine ( [email protected] ) so we can chat sometimes. :wink:

XxXnikkiXxX

hi

bit rude if you ask me! at the end of the day, if people dont wanna reply they dont have to, so bollox! really.... they dont need an excuse either, some people might just wanna read bullitens, not write them or reply to them. honestly......proper rude